The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

62 posts Page 4 of 5
Best wishes on this shocking news. I'm sure with 10,000 people cheering her on here it will help with her recovery.
I'm very sorry to hear your news. The next few months will be hard, but I'm sure you and your daughter will get through it.
I'm sorry to hear that, I am sending lots of virtual strength and hugs for you :heart:
I am so sorry to hear your news, I can't add anything to the preceding posts, but my thoughts are with you and your daughter.
Oh Gill!!! I am so very sorry to read the sad news about your daughter. I hope her treatment is successful. Wishing you all the very best xxxx
Sending prayers from overseas for your daughter's complete recovery.
So sorry to read your news, but remember that you are not isolated. It can be useful to unburden in the 'virtual world' when you feel the need to put on a strong face for your real friends and family. My thoughts are with you all. :heart:
Love and positive vibes coming from here.
I can't add anything different to what has already been said, but thinking of you and your whole family at this tough time, lots of virtual (((hugs))) and positive vibes from me too :like: :clover: :heart:
Wishing you all strength and courage and sending lots of love. :heart:
I have just read this and it brought tears to my eyes :(
Like AiriR I am also wishing your lovely daughter strength, courage and love.
Lil :heart:
Hi Gill, I am really sorry for your bad news and I wish you and your daughter all the best wishes. Many cancers can be cured and I hope that this will be one of those. :heart:
Hi Gill, sending love and hugs, we'll all be with you in cyberspace! xx
Sorry to hear you had some shocking news. Your daughter sounds strong and so does her mother. :) I am sure with such support she will fight the big C which as the saying goes is only a word not a sentence.
62 posts Page 4 of 5