The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

54 posts Page 2 of 4
Re: Heartbroken
13 Jan 2014, 00:11
Been there, pinchy, and you do survive, hun.
We, the survivors are here for you, big time.
Life goes on and gets better x
13 Jan 2014, 00:20
Trust your instincts, it must be over 40 years since I did something similar but it was the right thing for me- though I wept buckets at the time.
13 Jan 2014, 01:05
Sending lots of hugs and glasses of wine your way. We've all been there and it sucks big time.

Just look after yourself xx
13 Jan 2014, 01:29
Been there so I know how terrible it is - but I am a firm believer that things are meant to be. If I hadn't split up with my ex I would never have met my lovely hubby who is my soulmate and best friend. Be kind to yourself and whatever you do, don't let this wreck your weight loss journey - no-one is worth that xxx
13 Jan 2014, 04:33
Evil thought...revenge is sweet. Keep up with your 5:2 journey and trust there is a wonderful guy in your future:)
13 Jan 2014, 05:04
Aw, I'm sorry! *hugs* It will get better.
13 Jan 2014, 05:09
Ah, pinchy. That's rotten. Be good to yourself, and take some time. You are worth so much. *hug*
13 Jan 2014, 05:20
I really feel for you.Sending many hugs.
13 Jan 2014, 05:34
Aw so close to your birthday too. If you are following your gut instincts, you have to do what you feel is right for you. Even if it is painful now, if it turns out to be the right decision you have made, better to do it in the comparative early days of the relationship. Keep busy, do some really nice things for you, loving yourself means eat really well too, maybe time to put on those joggers and thrash the pavement it will clear out the cobwebs.

Our collective broken heart experience on this forum must be massive but so too is the care factor and the wisdom. So hang in there do go blah when you have too, we even now have an insomniacs tent so always someone awake to talk with. Oh and time zones are in your favour so it might be a kind soul in Oz or elsewhere who can comfort you.

Sending hugs ((((((((((( :heart: )))))))))
13 Jan 2014, 06:59
So sorry Pinchypops. Sending you love and hugs and a promise that time will ease it. xxxx
13 Jan 2014, 07:45
I'm so sorry pinchypops. A hug from me too :heart: :heart: :heart:
13 Jan 2014, 07:45
Oh Pinchypops, I am so sorry to hear this sad news, it's one of the worst pains in the world letting go of someone you love so much. But if things weren't working out, you are right, in the long run it would have been harder and you would have become jaded and bitter towards the relationship and your ex boyfriend. Take lots of time for you now, surround yourself with people who love and support you, use this time to broaden your horizons and remember your virtual family are all here for you. Sending lots of love your way honey xx
13 Jan 2014, 07:46
I'm so sorry pinchypops. A hug from me too :heart: :heart: :heart:
13 Jan 2014, 07:57
So sorry that you're feeling so sad.
If you need to have a rant come here, we'll be here for you. :heart:
54 posts Page 2 of 4