The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

54 posts Page 1 of 4
Heartbroken
12 Jan 2014, 22:42
Hi all,

I have broke up with my boyfriend and I am gutted. We weren't working. I love him more than anything, but I know that breaking up is for the best in the long run.

People will want to say - give it time, maybe it'll work out...you may feel this way now, but things change...blah blah.

We're over. I need this community now more than ever.

I'm heartbroken :heartbroken:
Re: Heartbroken
12 Jan 2014, 22:46
Oh, I'm so sorry it didn't work out, pinchypops. It's hard, so hard to make these kinds of decisions. Hugs...
12 Jan 2014, 22:50
I'm so sorry Pinchypops. I remember that feeling. There's no other pain like it. It hurts like hell. Thinking of you today and sending big bear hugs your way.
Xxx julianna
12 Jan 2014, 22:50
So sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you a big virtual hug :heart:
12 Jan 2014, 22:54
It is hard and sometimes a bit scary to break up with someone. You are the one to make that decision and the only one to live in your shoes so if this is what you feel is best then so do we. *hugs* :heart: :)
12 Jan 2014, 22:56
Oh pinchypops, sorry to read that. Sending you a big hug. :heart:
12 Jan 2014, 22:58
So sorry pinchypops. We are all here for you :heart:
12 Jan 2014, 22:58
I'm really sorry too, pinchypops. Even if it is the right thing to have happened, I think we can all sympathise with the intense pain & devastation you are feeling. Just know that support is here. Sending you a virtual hug xx :like:
12 Jan 2014, 23:00
I'm so sorry to hear, it's such a horrible horrible thing to go through. Just remember, its time to think about yourself now. Treat yourself like you would your best friend! And remember, every day it gets a little bit easier. xx
12 Jan 2014, 23:02
Hugs
12 Jan 2014, 23:18
:heart: This is awful news from you @pinchypops And especially so soon after your life changing move, we are all here for you anytime any day come onto this forum and pour out your thoughts and feelings because you'll be doing yourself no favours bottling everything up, heartbroken you are for now and that will mend honestly.
Look after yourself now because just for now no one else maters don't fall back into bad eating habits because you've done so well take another look at all you photos you shown to all of us be proud of your achievements and as hard as it is now just after your birthday celebrations try to move on a little bit at a time start looking at making new friends in reading go out a few nights each week.
:heart: Big Hug from Sue x :heart:
12 Jan 2014, 23:32
Oh pinchy ....ok heartbreak help here

Virtual arm around the shoulder, box of tissues on hand and pouring the Pinot.

Do what you need to do, shout scream laugh or cry, do not bottle up emotion it'll make you feel worse. And look hon if you need to gorge on pizza and chocolate then gorge. Life throws us these curve balls every now and then...........we are allowed to dive out the way and retreat to a safe place!

Always a listening ear on the forum xxx
12 Jan 2014, 23:34
Sending lots of hugs your way.
12 Jan 2014, 23:39
dreadful time, Pinchy. Sending love to you. I've been there all too often and I know how awful I felt. Just remember, one day at a time. And this time will pass.
12 Jan 2014, 23:42
pinchypops wrote: Hi all,

I have broke up with my boyfriend and I am gutted. We weren't working. I love him more than anything, but I know that breaking up is for the best in the long run.

People will want to say - give it time, maybe it'll work out...you may feel this way now, but things change...blah blah.

We're over. I need this community now more than ever.

I'm heartbroken :heartbroken:

FISH are "gutted" sweetie, you are dissappointed.

I think we all know how it feels.
54 posts Page 1 of 4