23 Oct 2013, 06:35
Welcome back, look forward to reading your posts again :smile: :like:
Re: Hi Everyone i'm Back
23 Oct 2013, 09:31
Welcome back Sue ! I also was wondering where you disappeared

You were missed :smile:
23 Oct 2013, 10:26
Glad that you are back safe and sound, well apart from throat infection! Don't stress about weigh in because the holiday was more important xx :heart:
23 Oct 2013, 10:30
Welcome back Sue. Missed you. Xxxxx
23 Oct 2013, 12:46
Wow Thanks everyone :heart: :heart: :heart:
Merlin the salads were good but not much to go with them
Every night was pork, pork, and more pork so for me
Pork hating ''porker '' never all week did we
see chicken at all, so a carb overload every day, and as I get water retention very bad when when holidaying abroad I always gain weight.
However i now know all my gains are not fat gains, well at least thats what i'm wishing for because ive gained :shock:
:shock: :shock: 5 KGS. :shock: :shock:
No worries my offical weigh-in is Friday and i will report back with full details + truthful stats as i'm in control now and forever more of my food intake and my weight !!!
these are just numbers now that i can control, i'm just hoping the antibiotics dont hamper with my numbers for the next few days :heart: feeling loads better, but nothing tastes right so that alone should help with today's and
tomorrow's fasts.
Back on track YES :clover: deffo :clover: Sue. :clover:
23 Oct 2013, 14:24
Welcome back Sue & I hope your sore throat is getting better. Onwards & downwards again :grin:
23 Oct 2013, 16:03
Welcome back Sue! Missed you. :heart:
23 Oct 2013, 16:18
Welcome back! We were worried about you :heart: I'm sure with your track record the weight will come off quickly. It's my first day back from holiday today and I'm fasting. It's a blessed relief! However I have decided not to jump on the scales until Caro calls for the monthly results :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
23 Oct 2013, 20:55
Welcome back Sue. Very good that you went straight back to 5:2. I had a holiday in early Oct, had too many carbs in the morning but skipped some lunches, so weight gain wasn't too bad by the time I got home. That then made it harder to start again as I got false sense that I was able to control weight without fasting days... I have started again this week and the Christmas Club is the incentive I need. Hope to see you there!
23 Oct 2013, 21:27
Welcome back Sue! :heart:

And hang it there! Hope it all gets sorted out soon.
24 Oct 2013, 12:20
I did wonder where you'd got to, figured you must be sunning yourself in warmer climes!

Nice to have you back Sue x
28 posts Page 2 of 2