The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

56 posts Page 2 of 4
Was it the same bathroom in which the body wraps trial took place, if those walls could talk, eh!

No one has mentioned going to one of beautician spray tan places and maybe having a consult to possibility of getting your tan evened

Ah @Ballerina you always give us a rollicking read about your exploits, thanks for the belly laugh 'twas good for my soul
I hate having white legs and thought this would be the ideal way to stop them glowing in the dark during the winter months, mmmm. Anyway, the rest of me is actually not too bad, in a mottled, multicoloured sort of way, and thank goodness I didn't go for the face, phew! The balaclava was just a joke but I have to say that it does rather suit me so that may become a fixture, tango'd or not. Those bathroom scrunchie things have been my saving grace as they have evened things out a lot and taken the worst of the marigold look off although it did come in handy during Halloween.

Thanks for all the tips, I'm still laughing :rotfl:

Ballerina x :heart:
Tried once self tanning and it was a disaster. You see, I am a red head the the white, mottled, blotchy skin, frekles and beauty spot, not a skin to be tanned at all... I was head to toe orange, and my hair and my skin were not even the same shade :shock: :razz:

Since then I prefer to have a fair skin all year long :cool:
Nooooo - red hair + tan - not a good look ... :shock:

I haven't honestly seen many people in recent years who do look good with a tan ... It seems to have had its day - really liked it when it was more natural looking, ie all those Californian girls in the 70s - now that was a good look :victory: :cool:

Today it is too manufactured looking, much too artful and worked up, and therefore misses being really attractive by a mile ... And especially not when paired with foot long fake eyelashes, those square ended french polished talons, and jet-black hair extensions ... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Personally, I think Jordan/Katie Price has a lot to answer for ...
I've never had the look myself but I've certainly seen it :lol: :lol: :lol: .

But, how I wish I had read your tale last night @Ballerina before I dyed my hair. I've got a Ceileidh Dinner Dance tonight and have quite a few grey hairs showing through. Getting fed up with the light golden brown which goes brassy after no time I decided to add a hint of red to my hair instead. I've tried quite a few different colours in my hair and they never really take properly, only if you look really closely do you see a hint of the colour. B****y h**l I've got red hair!
Oh Ballerina, you do have a way with words! I was having a bad morning so cup of coffee in hand I decided to pop in here, I took a sip, then......... I laughed so much the coffee is all over the screen, in my lap and up the walls. The room probably matches your bathroom now! :grin:

Your skin must be sore - if any of it is left after all that rubbing and scrubbing with whatever you could find in the bathroom and kitchen cupboards. :cry:

I feel for you, I hope it fades soon, have you thought of buying some of those onesies? It would cover you up from head to toe and if you get a leopard one everyone will be so busy admiring it they wont notice your skin.

Thank you so much for cheering up my day. X
All the best :-D :heart: :-D
Coffeetime wrote...........

"have you thought of buying some of those onesies"......................... :dazed:

Well, of all,the advice I've had so far, that one has made me laugh the most, :rotfl: oh dear, the mental picture, me in my camouflage onesie complete with balaclava, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the one I will send to you @Wildmissus so you can cover your RED hair. Actually, I bet your RED hair looks lovely! better than my red/orange skin :pissedoff: :lol:

Hi Coffeetime,

I've only just realised that you suggested a leopard print onsie :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh, my poor husband, he'd definitely leave home :airplane: or get a gun :shock:

Hahaa I saw onesies in metrocentre marks and sparks last night ... They must've gone mainstream - be very very afraid :cool: :cool: :cool:
@ballerina and @coffeetime - here you are!!!!!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Hooded-L ... s=center-3
OMG I actually LOOKED! :shock: WHY? :shock:

... Come on @Ballerina you know you want one!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :evil:

I'm sure @TML13 would agree ... :razz:
I would actually rather wear the balloonatic style raincoats we had at Cologne Zoo, as featured in 'BOLLOX VON BERLIN' as they at least had a practical use other than looking daft :lol:

OMG!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now getting 'M and S onesies' coming up in the sidebar ads on the left of the forum :cry:

That'll teach me ... :frown: :curse: :doh: :confused: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Everyone else who looked at the link is getting it too!!!!!!!!!!!
56 posts Page 2 of 4