The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

56 posts Page 4 of 4
WOW, TML, how absolutely lovely to hear from you and such nonsense, so appropriate! Much Love from your orange/brown Zebra mate. Pm me about your grandmama my love, you are in my thoughts sweet pea!

Ballerina x :heart:
@TML13 you should have known that Ballerina would go all native without your beautifying advice and tips!! You see what depths we have sunk to, without your steadying hand! Orange fake tans and onesies :shock: :bugeyes: :shock: :bugeyes: .... Next it could be 70s perms, platform shoes, fake eyelashes a yard long and ra-ra skirts! Skirts have already been mentioned! And @rawkaren @PennyForthem and I may be meeting in London to ransack the sales in January! We need your input :wink: :cool: :shock:
Marybeth wrote: @SilverDarling --yes, apparently here's some at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Funzee-Onesie-Paj ... pd_sim_a_2 I never heard of them until I read about it on this forum. I can see it for lounging around the house, but agree it wouldn't be all that handy in the middle of the night and much too embarrassing to wear in public.

@marybeth - i think it's really the British answer to 'leisure-wear' !!! :shock: :wink:
AnnieW wrote: Sorry Ballerina but you did make me laugh.

I Googled 'evening a fake tan' and have pasted below some solutions from eHowUK. There are probably many other sites to get info from but I thought the suggestions below might keep you busy for a while.

Good luck with getting an even glow back

Add 1 cup of milk to warm bath water and take a bath. Lactic acid in milk reduces the excess colour of the tan on your body. Shave your legs and scrub your body with a loofah to help exfoliate and even out the tanned skin.

Yes very funny Ballerina though I'm a bit worried you might end up with an orange bath too if you try this one! :shock: :grin:
Anything you need regarding London, shopping and sales ask away.
I always prefer the second week if I want certain things or the third week if I just want to buy whatever bargains I find.
I avoid the first week like the plague, I'm not that brave. Last week of the sales is fantastic if one doesn't actually NEED anything but they want to buy lots of cheap stuff.
90% of my bras are from the last week of the sales a few summers ago. Primark and New Look had bras for 2 quid and I now have bras for a lifetime, LOL!!!
Lovely to 'see' you @TML13
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
lovely to hear from you TML :heart:

I could go for a lovely orange shaded off (don't know if it's the right word, you know, when you have different shades of the same color) from head to toe, with the right clothes and makeup, perfect in the pumkin season :cool: :razz:
I think the word you are looking for is "degraded". :-)
Of course it is... For once that the word is nearly the same in English and in French :grin:

Thanks TML :smile:
56 posts Page 4 of 4