The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

56 posts Page 3 of 4
LOL!!!!! What have I started???!!!! :shock: :curse: :shock: :curse:

(Just wondering, do you have onesies in the States? Anyone?)
OMG that is a tricky thing to deal with when you have to rush to the loo in the middle of the night :shock: :lol:

I remember I had 2 of them when I was a teenager. I loved them, they were comfortable, had bright colors but I had to wear something underneath, which I hated, or I would ba naked everytime I went to the loo.... :razz:
I didn't look at the link so I'm getting ads for spray tan! LOL! :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Silverdarling wrote:
(Just wondering, do you have onesies in the States? Anyone?)

Yes, just the other evening I stopped at my local bar and one of the younger women was in there in her leopard print onesie. :shock: Looked kinda silly to me but I have been known to run to a quickie stop at 4am for coffee in my pajamas with a coat thrown over. :razz:
An orange @Ballerina
A red headed @Wildmissus
And @Silverdarling swanning about in her animaltastic leopard print onsie!!

Oh good grief, I need to lie down....

On a tales of tanning thread, my husband, being a welsh valleys boy, is blue rather than white, decided in his younger days to get a spray tan before one of our great escapes to Malaysia. Left it to the last minute and was v proud of his faint sun kissed look. Arrived at destination and went paddling in the sea!! He spent the rest of the holiday looking like he was wearing white socks, having washed his tan off his feet.
He also tried to apply fake tan to himself in his much much younger days, it dried , he looked like streaky bacon!! Give it up boy!!
I wondered what you were all talking about then realised - I have Adblock! :wink:
I must have that too!

I prefer nonesies. I'm an 'au natural girl' really!!
I was tempted by the onesies in M&S Hexham the other week. The red and white one with the Andy Pandy pom-poms and hood looked very fetching. I'm one frost away from a purchase. :lol:
More choice at the M & S in the Metrocentre @rawkaren and there's a whole factory in Ashington turning them out apparently :cool:
Silverdarling wrote: More choice at the M & S in the Metrocentre @rawkaren and there's a whole factory in Ashington turning them out apparently :cool:

Thx Silverdarling. Learned this a few weeks ago when I bought a jacket in the sales in Hexham. The biker jacket I bought still had the alarm tag on it when I went home. I took it back to Hexham, and the response was " we don't have a security tag remover in this store. The item you purchased was an Autograph sample". So I had to go to metro centre to get the tag removed. Agggghhhhh
@SilverDarling --yes, apparently here's some at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Funzee-Onesie-Paj ... pd_sim_a_2 I never heard of them until I read about it on this forum. I can see it for lounging around the house, but agree it wouldn't be all that handy in the middle of the night and much too embarrassing to wear in public.
coffeetime wrote: I wondered what you were all talking about then realised - I have Adblock! :wink:

...................... Is Adblock anything like sunblock? Does this mean I'd not look like a satsuma?

Ballerina x :heart:
I am the Queen of fake tan.

No, erase that. I am the Empress of fake tan!

No, no, wait! I am the GODDESS of fake tan!!!

After having tried EVERYTHING and I mean EVERY-BLOODY-THING I have 8 words for you:
Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Lotion Sun Kissed Look. If you already have a tan, use the dark one. If not, the light one is the best. It's easy to apply, it doesn't stain and it's quickly absorbed. And I don't even exfoliate or moisturise before using it!!!

VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE: Under any circumstances do not, I repeat DO NOT, use fake bakes in the form of spray. With or without aerosol, you will end up looking like an orange/brown zebra!!!

For a quick wear-off dark tan, FCUK and No7 do very good ones.
Silverdarling wrote: @ballerina and @coffeetime - here you are!!!!!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Hooded-L ... s=center-3

Oh dear God!!!

And they offer only 25 quid to those who are brave enough to wear it? I would ask for at least 250...
56 posts Page 3 of 4