The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

27 posts Page 1 of 2
I'm losing BOOBAGE . Not fair!
26 Dec 2013, 10:29
Hubby bought me 2 bloomin' expensive sports bra's for my ample bosom as part of my Christmas present, only for me to find today that the latest weight loss has come from my boobs. Not my back, just my cups. I am now only a C cup and the bra's have to go back. It not fair, I actually liked having a big bust. I was expecting some loss, but wanted to stay in the ample range.

Well the silver lining is that I am shifting into easier to find sizes now. One day, I may even be able to walk into a cheap high street shop and buy off the rails.
Oh I am soooooooooooooooooooo jealous!! My blimin boobies just keep growing...no matter what I do. I'm determined that 2014 will be my year to get to your lovely C cup!

:cool:
Me too I am jealous as now I look like a tiny thing with giant boobs (F cup). Of course I fall, they are much too heavy for my weight ! :grin:
I seem to have gone from an F cup to a C cup in what seems to be a 2 week time frame.
I did initially have your problem. I lost the weight from my back, which meant that the cup size increased proportionally. They didn't actually increase in size, it was just that the way bra's are measured it meant that the way of measuring pronounced the cup to be bigger.

I hope you understood that, the English language may have the most words in it, but sometimes, semantically, it falls down
Don't worry Julie, I understood just fine :wink:

The thing is, my boobs didn't move at all since I began losing weight. I was a F cup at the beginning and still is the same, the cups are still completely full and even OH says that they are the same size :shock:

And, promise, it's all natural

That's a pity I can't weight them on their own, it could be interesting :grin:
I've never been ample in that department!

And @nursebean smart new avatar you have there
I'm jealous too. I now look so 'top heavy' I absolutely hate it. What do I do? I really don't want to gain weight just to look 'balanced'. :frown:

@manderley I'd love to weigh the darn things separately - I'm sure they account for at least 10lbs!! :cry:
I am not ample in that dept. and still that's where I lose weight when I do. It's very unfair!!
Manderley wrote: Don't worry Julie, I understood just fine :wink:

The thing is, my boobs didn't move at all since I began losing weight. I was a F cup at the beginning and still is the same, the cups are still completely full and even OH says that they are the same size :shock:

And, promise, it's all natural

That's a pity I can't weight them on their own, it could be interesting :grin:

There is a way of weighing them! Take a saucepan or bucket or similar that's big enough to fit a boob in, place it in another bucket/bowl. Fill your saucepan with water to the very top. Lock the door, strip off your shirt and bra. Lower one boob into the water. The water will overflow into the outer bucket. Remove boob and dry off. Weigh the water that was displaced into the outer bucket or measure in a jug (1 litre of water weighs 1kg). That's science!! :geek:
I feel your pain. I wasn't ample to start with but have gone down to almost an A cup (still with 41inch hips!)

oh well, better this than a C cup and larger hips and belly and fat all round
I think I am back to a C cup now - but quite pleased really. I still have a broad back which I have always hated but I have come to accept! I really need to get myself measured and get some new bras bought. Still got weight I want to lose in 2014 so don't to spend to much on items that won't last me long! :grin:
carorees wrote: There is a way of weighing them! Take a saucepan or bucket or similar that's big enough to fit a boob in, place it in another bucket/bowl. Fill your saucepan with water to the very top. Lock the door, strip off your shirt and bra. Lower one boob into the water. The water will overflow into the outer bucket. Remove boob and dry off. Weigh the water that was displaced into the outer bucket or measure in a jug (1 litre of water weighs 1kg). That's science!! :geek:

I reckon you would have to be pretty desperate to do that-and remember to use warm water!
I would rather like some shrinkage in that department even if I have just bought 3 new bras!
I fully expect to have at least 4 more major bra changes before I hit target. Now that you have mentioned a way to weigh boobs I have got to try it. Not today though, tomorrow morning before my shower. I am going to have to take the camera to catch hubby's face when I disappear into the shower with a saucepan and I explain I'm going to weigh my boobs.
Never been voluptuous it was the only thing that I think was good about gaining all that weight- more boobs ;) Growing older they started to migrate and needed cup D to restrain them.
Now I lost over 10cm in the boobulishious area and I suddenly found myself having out shrunk these bra's. Lucky me who had saved the cup C ones, since my memory is all shot and I can never remember what cm I have where to be able to order new ones. And getting out the measure tape and getting a bra on to be able to take accurate measurements takes a toll out of any online shopping adventure ;)
Have lost very little from bust tho usually its the first place i lose weight
Mine are ample but not in a good way..in an elderly oooh matron way.
Growing longer which isnt a good look ! Gahhhhh, i hate damn gravity!
.wd love to swap them for small perky ones :smile:
27 posts Page 1 of 2