The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

140 posts Page 10 of 10
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
I'm glad this thread exists, but I don't use it nearly enough. I know my downfall is non-fast days. But somehow when I'm in binge mode (an exaggeration probably, but I think you know what I mean), I don't want support; I want to be bad. It's so self-sabotaging. I also know that it was at least partly down to my work situation. Now that this major stress in my life is gone, I already feel I'm doing better on non-fast days. Even with all the parties, etc., involved in leaving. We'll see how I do when things calm down, but hopefully the self-sabotaging and emotional eating will go away for good!
My hubby started 5.2 this week and yesterday a NFD he ate less that his fast day. Probably due to the fact our daughter started preparing part baked bread at 9pm and he knew he hadn't eaten as much that day. I had to console him and say that you've started well and that bingeing is common in varying degrees esp at the start of fasting. Let's see how today goes for him.
@MaryAnn I'm thoughtfully TDEE'ing today and tomorrow - weekend! How is the USA, you have gone QUIET :?: ,I hope all is well. I guess you are mega busy settling in.
I'm making cauliflower cake later, served with a mix of green leaves, picked onion and baked beetroot. Does anyone else make the cake? It's very versatile, I change the ingredients every time I make it and it always comes out tops.
Hi @Lizbean! Just very busy, settling in and working. I'm still fasting a lot. My clothes fit ok, but I've no idea what I weigh.
SO! It's my mother's BIG 90th birthday weekend, we are shooting off to Lancashire shortly. I shall enjoy - and post some photos of the fabulous cakes I have bought :wink: :grin: :wink: .........
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
140 posts Page 10 of 10