The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 77 of 111
Previous 1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 111 Next
# 114 checking in, loss this week = 0.9kg, Updated my signature, so hoping to lose another 2kg before xmas. This week I have a sore throat & chest so will be easier to keep on track, just need to stay away from the comfort snacking.
This is not an official check-in because it's Monday morning, after three days of good food and wine, ice cream making and baking.

I confirm that I am committed to my original goal although I will be happy with any weight on the scale starting with 69. I picked 69.5 to give myself that extra buffer. Should I adjust it?
Wmr309 wrote: This is not an official check-in because it's Monday morning, after three days of good food and wine, ice cream making and baking.

I confirm that I am committed to my original goal although I will be happy with any weight on the scale starting with 69. I picked 69.5 to give myself that extra buffer. Should I adjust it?

thats not a bad idea. i know if i want to have a target trend weight of 69.9 i need to see 69.5 as im finding a good 600g range in my weights. i doubt i wont see 70 after Christmas but aiming for actual readings under 69 if you want your trend weight to be 69
DeeWidiastuti wrote: Commander Julliana, member #75 reporting for duty here ;).

Sorry I've been silent the last couple of weeks, I've been through some yoyo-ing stage. But I'm happy to report that just this morning I made my Christmas goal, with an extra 100 grams loss :p. My goal was 54 kg and today I'm 53.9!! Very happy about this :(

So now I'm going to work on getting my trend weight also to 54 kg.

Goodluck for all club members!!

whoohooo other posts are important but this one grabbed my attention with the

"I made my Christmas goal"
and its only Dec 2... woohooo

will get your name in "green lights" on post 1 real soon now.

good attitude with the actual goal and trend goal. I must admit i wasnt really thinking about it till this Christmas club as previously i was just aiming towards my ultimate goal but now im so focussed on the numbers you cant just be looking at actual.
Alf wrote: Number 7 here and Yee Ha! I've reached target. Today's weigh in is 69.6 Kg. So I'm delighted. Also good news on the waist measurement as it's started shifting down again and is now around the 50% mark.

No new target weight set for Christmas but have put 65 Kg on tracker for whenever.

Keep on going everyone. It's a lovely feeling to reach targets you've set yourself

Whoah! Another reaching target ... well done Alf!!!
coffeetime wrote: 119 checking in. I've changed my signature as requested, I'm on maintenance but if I can lose a lb or two I hope that will still count towards the Xmas goal?
Fast day today which should take my weight down but it always shoots back up again the next day. :doh: :cry: :frown:

Have you tried a tool like Libra on your phone? it really smooths out the ups and downs and generally speaking it just heads south.
I havent done the Libra thing yet but in pre Christmas rush at work so may do it after Christmas.

The progress tracker on this forum is the other alternative .. as its a line of best fit it defintely doesnt go up and down. be prepared for it to be a bit higher than any low recordings.
Morning Christmas Clubbers
I have already reached my target of 55 kg true weight Trendline ...still trying to find a way of maintenance that suit me....weight is still dropping ...my Trendline today is 54.5:) will be able to add a few more calories on fast days ;)
Christmas club member 103 checking in...
I joined the Christmas club at the end of October at 68.9kg. I'm currently 67.5kg. I'd been aiming for 66 by Christmas, but it's slower going than I'd hoped so far, so who knows if I'll make it.
I'm still pleased that the numbers are going in the right direction!
Number 15 checking in. My original target was 63, but I'm going to change it to 63 point anything. Maybe I'll have a Xmas miracle and reach 63.0, but I need to take the pressure off. I don't need anymore stress right now.

Anyway… my weight at the beginning of October was 67.1. My lowest weight so far is 64.5. This morning's weigh in was 65.4, but I'm not surprised after a big weekend. I'm fasting today, and will record tomorrow's weigh-in as my official check in weight.
My weigh in day is tomorrow but I've been sticking with the plan so hopefully am a wee bit closer to meeting my christmas target of 74kg. To be honest this is the first time I've lost weight since I had major surgery last year so am happy to be losing anything!
My weigh in day is tomorrow but I've been sticking with the plan so hopefully am a wee bit closer to meeting my christmas target of 74kg. To be honest this is the first time I've lost weight since I had major surgery last year so am happy to be losing anything! When I first started in October my starting weight was 80kg and at last weigh in was 75kg so I'm quite happy with myself. :grin:
My weigh in day is tomorrow but I've been sticking with the plan so hopefully am a wee bit closer to meeting my christmas target of 74kg. To be honest this is the first time I've lost weight since I had major surgery last year so am happy to be losing anything! When I first started in October my starting weight was 80kg and at last weigh in was 75kg so I'm quite happy with myself. :grin:
number 136.
Thanks for all the signature updates and weigh-ins and reviews of targets. Keep em coming!

at a guess, the club has lost at least 150kg all up across all 150 members. thats on average 1kg per person though some have done amazing things in just 2 months!

Congratulations to all that have made their target already, 3 weeks ahead of time.!

im still crossing everything and i mean everything to see 69 on the scales. that is, 69 point anything. ill be happy for 69.999

its just got to be this week i keep telling myself

today is "free day" so its Garlic sausages and mash and Saukraut plus home made Chilli sauce for zing.. yummm sorry i shouldnt have mentioned those foods in a fast thread. just teasing
Number 63 checking in. According to Libra this mornng I'm gaining :sad: So I don't think I'll make my target, unless I can find the magic way to change the direction.
Number 76 checking in.
It's not my offcial weigh day but I am definitly changing my Christmas target as I am not going to shift another 1.9kg in the next 22 days!!
So I am now aiming for 59.9kg which is exactly 1kg still to lose before the festivities!
Fingers crossed xxx
Previous 1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 77 of 111