The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 80 of 111
Previous 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 111 Next
Ballerina wrote: 135kgs, WOW! That is one big load of fat and blubber (almost three small persons or 2.5 normal ones) and all achieved without the aid of wet fishes or public flogging (my iPad just changed public to pubic :shock: and I was seriously tempted to leave it as it made me laugh so much! the mental image is now stuck in my brain! help!!!!).

HAHA Ballerina

you know how i often spell weight, way in here .. no idea why but anyway i had a major marketing proposal to do for a government department years ago and i sent it too

anyway the department name was

XXXXX PUBLIC DEPARTMENT

well i spelt PUBLIC you know how!

how embarrasment!
Number 80 reporting in. Weight today at 60.7k and the plateau is broken....yippeee. Only 700g to go. Haven't we all done really well!
Member No. 109 checking in after a wonderful 15-day African holiday in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Happy to report a gain of only 5 pounds. I think this can be undone fairly easily by getting back on 5:2 and not eating so many carbs. Have revised Christmas goal to do this plus one pound. :smile:
Are you counting us maintainers in the total weight loss?
Hi!

I weighed in today and I'm 67.7kgs, yay! I was stuck for a few weeks but it seems I'm off the plateau...hopefully. :grin:

Have a nice day!
Domane wrote: Are you counting us maintainers in the total weight loss?

Yes if people calculale the weight loss prevented im including that figure so for you its 1.6kg. ive updated your post now and we are now up to 140kg lost for group
big news and it needed its own post

5-2-diet-chat-f6/i-saw-69-t10010.html
Juliana.Rivers wrote:

Yes if people calculale the weight loss prevented im including that figure so for you its 1.6kg. ive updated your post now and we are now up to 140kg lost for group
:like:
Well done my fellow fasters x and thanks Juliana for all the work youve put in

Will be weighing/ measuring fri or sat and will let you know the results.
Reached my ten pound goal a week or so ago,and am hopeful i can shave off a bit more before 25 Dec xx
Well done on yr success J..setting a great example to us by reaching target for yr original club..the 69ers! X
Domane wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote:

:like:

Just make sure that you add your weekly weight gain prevented each week to the total weight gain prevented in your siggy (not sure whether you did?)
CandiceMarie wrote: Well done my fellow fasters x and thanks Juliana for all the work youve put in

Will be weighing/ measuring fri or sat and will let you know the results.
Reached my ten pound goal a week or so ago,and am hopeful i can shave off a bit more before 25 Dec xx
Well done on yr success J..setting a great example to us by reaching target for yr original club..the 69ers! X

Well done

I made you green in post 1 now!
P-JK wrote:
Just make sure that you add your weekly weight gain prevented each week to the total weight gain prevented in your siggy (not sure whether you did?)

Domane had at the time i looked this morning so all is good now.

the siggies are good cause in first post i just click through the link on post 1 and its there bottom left.. i had missed that till yesterday and thought i had to hunt for posts which was 2 more clicks away

so as long as siggie is there and as long as things like
total weight lost
total weight gain prevented
is there as an explicit figure i can update the tally without going to my calculator and sometimes my pounds to kilos converter. no drama if i have to as i know that talking in kg and grams is so foreign to many here
Another new low for me: 64.1. That's 3kg down since joining CC and .2 from my revised goal.
Hi @Juliana.Rivers, how do we calculate the weight loss prevented when we are on maintenance? I'm not the world's best mathematician and as the years go by I have trouble doing the simplest sums. :confused: :cry: :bugeyes:
Member #145 checking in, having done my two fast days early this week.

2lb / 0.9kg loss this week, really happy with that.

John
Previous 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 80 of 111