The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 74 of 111
Previous 1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 111 Next
Hi

No 83 here and finally, finally able to add to the weight loss in the tent. I know it's not much but it's taken a few weeks to lose 400g. Will try to add some more, or should that be, lose some more before Christmas.
:heart: Member #105 reporting in with a small loss. :heart:

This means my Xmas interim goal is 3.5kgs away and
Looking doubtful :shock: So I will just have to prove the tracker is wrong and get my butt moving :heart: Sue :heart:
Hi, doing a 18/6 fast today so will measure waist, fat % and water % tomorrow as it will be the end of the month.
Hoping for a miracle ;0)
Hi all, Christmas clubber #69 checking in with a wee loss - 450g(?).... :smile:

28 Jan: 86.18kg (started 5:2)
5 Oct: 70.76kg
9 November: 68.04kg
29 November: 67.69kg
Goal 22 December: 63kg

Not sure I'll make 63kg in 3 weeks' time - but never mind, the trendline is still downward.

Good luck folks.
Up, down, flying round - that's me at the moment!
Back down to 10 13 for my weekly visit to the progress tracker. Will update my signature on 1 Dec for the grand weigh in.

Ok, I'm off again! breathe, breathe.....
0.5lb gain for me :( I know it's really not that bad, considering all the social stuff I've had on this week so I've eaten lots and missed the gym, but still...

Back in the gym tomorrow!
Good afternoon campers.
I have pleasure in reporting in for the last time with another 1lb loss.
I have reached and exceeded my Christmas club goal, so am very happy indeed.

I popped into work today in my gym kit and was told that I looked very slim. I wear a white coat usually so people can't see what's going on size wise normally. Yipeeee

I may have mentioned this before lol - I'm having an op on Wednesday and will weigh myself out of curiosity. My aim is to maintain over the festive period. If I gain it's all part of my journey, as I am now armed with all the tools I need to get it all off again.
I will definitely be about the forum as I will be very very bored. Got my stack of Patricia Cornwell books at the ready.
Good luck everyone.
Ohhhhh... another 300g since yesterday morning, meaning 800g this week all together :victory: ... now 70,3, BMI 24,9...

So I AM NORMAL WEIGHT :lol: ..I can't believe it. :heart:

Christmas Club
Start weight 23rd October: 74,5 kg
Weekly weigh in every Saturday.
2nd November: 73,5 kg
9th November: 72,6 kg
16th November 71,5 kg
21st November 71,1 kg
28th November 70,6 kg
29th November 70,3 kg
Weightloss this week : 800g
Weight loss all: 4,2 kg
BMI now: 24,9…………….. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pia
Congrats Pia on being "normal" :)
Member 29 checking in :smile: 3lb loss this week! Won't hit my goal for Christmas but am not bothered - tracker says 27th Dec but that's not likely after Christmas - lol!
So many reports of weight losses, even the minor ones are good news for everyone.

Thanks for checking in. Today is last day of month ..eeek.. get ready for the "Christmas month"

now my own official check in .

last 10 days
70.9 71.2 70.1 70.5 70.5 70.6 70.1 70.3 70.4 70.1

Cant break that 70.1 barrier yet but im determined to next week. Im early for the Dec 1 review of our targets but i will stick to mine but say it will be the Libra trend weight once i get libra installed on my phone. Per another thread the purple line in this site is evil. i thnk its skewed by my earlier high figures in April and May so its reporting 70.7 as my trend weight when i thnk it should be like 70.4 meaning ive only got 4 notches to go to target. shall rereport when i put in libra results.

Im happy with results. been eating a bit more than i should on fasts and break my fasts earlier than i should but being on the computer for my job its hard not to.. i find it easier to have a "long fast" when im at someone elses place or just in the garden.

so bring on that magic 69.9999 figure so i can party.. first when i see it as my New Low figure and then when its my trend weight so i can party again

was thinking. ive lost all up, if you round it 5kg since April and i just am so so pleased with myself. i feel healthier for it and look so much better in my jeans.
Oooooooo, Juliana Rivers, you're so so close!

Member 28 checking in, I've lost 300g this week and am just 300g from my final target! Unfortunately we're now going on a long weekend break to London to see family and celebrate four birthdays including my daughters...wonder if we czn limit celebrations to one cake? Also as I don't get home that often I will be wanting to eat ALL of the things I miss and can only get at home like cadburys choc and salt and vinager crisps, mmmmmmmmm.

So planning to maintain this week but I am so going to get to target for the 14th December!!!
No 86 checking in! Despite going over my 500 cals by almost 50 cals the last two fasts I am very happy to report a weight loss! Woohoooo!!!!!!
This tent is a great inspiration. Well done to everyone that is on target or reached it already. xxx
Number 88 checking in with a small weight loss of 3/4lb. but still slowly going down :grin: can this count as my December weigh in? because I always weigh after a fast day.
74 pages on this thread now..... it's ENORMOUS!!!! :grin: No 22 checking in.. minor loss this week (even smaller than usual) a mere 1/8th of a lb - think it'll hardly register on the tracker, but I'll update it shortly. Good luck to everyone in the remaining 15 days !! :bugeyes:
Previous 1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 74 of 111