Previous 1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 111 Next
Member no. 11 checking in *delayed due to feeding Christmas reindeer*

December 11:- 70.2 kgs
November 11:- 70.1
October 11:- 70.2
September 11:- 70.1
August 11:- 70.8
July 11:- 72.1

Currently loosely following 16/8, also low gluten and low sugar but, you know it's nearly Christmas, so Christmas puddings have to be tested, also mince pies, four nativity plays to attend over the next 7 days :grin: :oops: :bugeyes: :like:
Hi Julianna no 10 reporting in. Nothing to report really, just hovering up and down but basically still in the mid 71's. Happy enough with that :smile:
Hi Julianna

Christmas club member number 24 here. I'm on your naughty list :wink: but I have been reporting in on this thread from time to time. I'm in maintenance so my goal was to stay below 66kgs which I have managed to do. I have included a weight gain avoided figure in my signature.

Thanks for all your hard work with the Christmas club :like:
Azureblue wrote: Member no. 11 checking in *delayed due to feeding Christmas reindeer*

December 11:- 70.2 kgs
November 11:- 70.1
October 11:- 70.2
September 11:- 70.1
August 11:- 70.8
July 11:- 72.1

Currently loosely following 16/8, also low gluten and low sugar but, you know it's nearly Christmas, so Christmas puddings have to be tested, also mince pies, four nativity plays to attend over the next 7 days :grin: :oops: :bugeyes: :like:

thanks have updated you

those reindeer are mighty hungry this time of year.
windsinger123 wrote: Hi Julianna

Christmas club member number 24 here. I'm on your naughty list :wink: but I have been reporting in on this thread from time to time. I'm in maintenance so my goal was to stay below 66kgs which I have managed to do. I have included a weight gain avoided figure in my signature.

Thanks for all your hard work with the Christmas club :like:

your welcome

haha re naughty list. your 1.3kg has got my cumulative group loss over the 150kg marke

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i know its more but yippeeeeeeeeeee to even 150kg. thats like 3 short people or 2 tall people!!!
Wineoclock wrote: Hi Julianna no 10 reporting in. Nothing to report really, just hovering up and down but basically still in the mid 71's. Happy enough with that :smile:

happy days!!!
Hi Juliana

I haven't been updated in the first post. I reached goal on Dec. 7 and have lost 3.2 kg in Xmas club.

Arigatou!

Otsukaresamadeshita! Thanks for your hard work!

edit: make that 3.6 kg lost :-)
angie090465 wrote: Hi all

number 49 reporting here lol, sorry if my other post didn't make much sense Juliana!!
I started back in july at 9st 13lbs and now 9st 5lbs, really wanted to shift these 5lbs by xmas but I don't think it'll happen as I have been stuck on that number since October now :-( ah well, i'll keep on going and hopefully things will start shifting again!!
well done to all, amazing results ;-)

thanks for clarifying the situation. it will shift.. sometimes it takes just a bit more time. only a couple of weeks are you are able to throw in an extra fast day or two till then to make up for any pre christmas celebrations? If not dont worry you have a whole new month of Jan to work on it
janeg wrote: Number 71 checking in
Em, well, still weighing monthly so stats a bit skewed. 700g from first Sunday in November to first Sunday in December. 100g from first Sunday in dec to second Sunday....stil glacially slow and downwards.
BUT
Very very bestest friend who I haven't seen for about two and a half months said I was super skinny (lovely lady that she is :grin: :grin: )
am wearing one pair of aspiration all trousers, bought in July and a wee bit nippit (snug) then. They are a bit roomy now
So quantitative and qualitative evidence from janeg
:oops:
Somewhat chuffed

Thanks @Janeg for your feedback and quantitative and qualitative evidence.- sometimes the qualitative evidence is more exciting than the numbers. you are member 73 i think not 71 not that it matters. downwards is downwards no matter how slow.

excellent re the friends noticing

love the term aspirational trousers!
Hello@Juliana.Rivers, so sorry not to check in, but I can't remember where I started at for this goal.... I'm number 66 and I think I've lost around 7 lbs... I really don't know for sure, but the number has gone down! :victory: :victory: :victory:
LittleJoy wrote: Hello@Juliana.Rivers, so sorry not to check in, but I can't remember where I started at for this goal.... I'm number 66 and I think I've lost around 7 lbs... I really don't know for sure, but the number has gone down! :victory: :victory: :victory:

No need to apologise. as only kidding about public flogggings. and people get busy or have head in some other place or forum or thread.

i tracked down your original post and my reply to page 18 on 20th october
5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676-255.html#p110089

in that you said

want to too! I hope to be below 200 pounds by Christmas ! What a great present that will be, and a lot less santa belly! Ho, ho, ho! :D

So my goal is to lose 3 kilos by xmas!
\

from your progress tracker on 20th oct you were 92.6 kg (204 pounds)

today you are 90.72 (200 pounds) @LittleJoy

making it a loss of 1.9kg which is 4.3 pounds or should i say if you lose just 0.1 of a pound you can go green cause you said you wanted to be below 200pounds

whoohoooo!!!!! reckon its just 1 fast away well done

im glad i can be the bearer of good news
G'day JR, I checked in back on page 81 but maybe I didn't use enough colour to draw attention to the fact that I reached my goal!

I lost 1.6 kg since starting the Christmas Club.

On top of all this I weighed myself this morning and I am still 59.5kg. :victory: :victory: :victory:

All my details are in my sig.

Member 47 checking out but focusing on the next week and a half trying to maximise weight loss so I have a little lee way over Christmas.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
angie090465 wrote: Hi all

number 49 reporting here lol, sorry if my other post didn't make much sense Juliana!!
I started back in july at 9st 13lbs and now 9st 5lbs, really wanted to shift these 5lbs by xmas but I don't think it'll happen as I have been stuck on that number since October now :-( ah well, i'll keep on going and hopefully things will start shifting again!!
well done to all, amazing results ;-)

thanks for clarifying the situation. it will shift.. sometimes it takes just a bit more time. only a couple of weeks are you are able to throw in an extra fast day or two till then to make up for any pre christmas celebrations? If not dont worry you have a whole new month of Jan to work on it

hi Juliana!
thanks for the post :grin: I really don't think I can make it by xmas now :cry: its taking me that long to loose a few lbs every week, so I guess it'll have to be in the new year for me! :cry: :cry: I am a coward and cant bear the thought of 3 fasts, I just wont be able to do it :starving: i'll get there,one day!! :clover: :like: :heart: :victory: :lol:
Member number 109 checking in. Happy to report loss of 5.2 lb today getting me to my revised Christmas target. :victory:
Now going to try to get to my original goal by Christmas Eve. :clover: :heart: :clover: :reindeer:
Previous 1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 87 of 111