The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 84 of 111
Previous 1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 111 Next
:grin: One thing I really love about this forum is how we can all feel chuffed and elated at someone else's weight loss. Isn't it great to know that so many other members are rooting for you and are delighted at everyone's success, no matter how small and equally sympathetic and encouraging to those gaining or on a plateau? :clap:
Thanks all. Persistence pays! That's what is so fab about this WOE, you never get down because you are only ever a day away from something lovely to eat. I agree with you Carol, I get as much pleasure reading about everyone else's success as well as my own. Here's to us :victory: :victory: :victory:

Caroline. Hope you are feeling a bit better today :heart:
Christmas club member number 24 checking in.

I am in maintenance but I have had a good week and have lost 0.2kgs so I'm back in line with my target of staying below 65kgs :smile:

I'm hoping to lose another bit before the big day to provide a festive buffer but I have lots of social events before then so will need to be sensible.

I have now added a note of weight gain prevented to my signature following guidance from @p-jk - thanks for this!
Thanks everyone @Candicemarie and @rawkaren I am doing the slow motion funky chicken dance in my chair.
I have maintained at 12.9, changed my progress tracker to maintaining and sedentary. So will just jump, I mean hobble onto the scales daily just to keep a general "sideways glance" eye on things.
Feeling a lot better, slept through the night but then woke in such pain as I hadn't kept the drugs up to date. Been organising Xmas decs being put up I from my chair.
I was hoping to be green by now........Oh godly one
Glad you feel better and slept well Carie ..keep up with dem painkillers tho!
Well done on reaching target and beyond ..greenhood awaits you! X
Numba 42 checking in
Have lost another 4 lb taking me to 14 lbs..4 pound over target..
Soon be able to look thru keyholes with both eyes at the same time? :lol: :grin: :lol:
P-JK wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: My trend line is showing 70.2 on Libra (I installed it this morning so 2 notches to go before i GO GREEN on post 1

this weeks weighings for last 10 days.
70.1 70.3 70.4 70.1 70.3 70.4 70.4 70.3 69.5 70.1 69.7

Judging by your last 7 measures I would say your real weight was 70.1 three days ago. Adding a little weight loss due to your last weeks trend would make it 70.0 for today. In three days time you will be able to check this (as you can then use 7 measurements to take the average for today). Why use long term trends to measure what you weight today (or three days ago)? Remember you are measuring, not predicting your weight.

Start preparing the celebration party :victory:

I like your way of thinking!

69.8 on the scales this morning and my new Libra app reads 70.1 as my "trend weight" so only 1 more notch to go to get to under 70 as i have pledged to use the Libra system now before i give myself a green tick.

100g .. no problem!!!! i just might get there this week then.. so elated.
Good evening Christmas Clubbers
Member #79 checking in my weight has varied between 53.8 and 54.2 this week...and my
Trendline weight is 54.2 kg...400g loss in Trendline :)...not expecting my weight to drop any lower than this...hopefully looking to hold my weight between 54 and 55 kg.
Juliana Rivers - I can see you have updated the list the 9th, today :wink: - Could you please put me on GREEN :razz: as a maintainer now, GOAL REACHED, and total loss 4,8 kg in this wonderful club Thanks a lot :heart: :smile:

Pia :heart:
I didn't know that we turn green when we are on maintenance until I saw your comment @pist1958. I had to check my name just to see the new colour. :grin:
As of this morning I have reached my (original) Christmas Club goal and my ultimate goal!! SO very, very happy. :victory:
I had seen a 69 a couple of weeks ago but this time I am planning to stay! First week I am going to try 16:8 as there is too much on this week.
pist1958 wrote: Juliana Rivers - I can see you have updated the list the 9th, today :wink: - Could you please put me on GREEN :razz: as a maintainer now, GOAL REACHED, and total loss 4,8 kg in this wonderful club Thanks a lot :heart: :smile:

Done - YOU ARE NOW GREEN:-)

Congratulations on you mighty effort and success!

I did a few updates yesterday but not a thorough one.. and will do that over course of the week.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
pist1958 wrote: Juliana Rivers - I can see you have updated the list the 9th, today :wink: - Could you please put me on GREEN :razz: as a maintainer now, GOAL REACHED, and total loss 4,8 kg in this wonderful club Thanks a lot :heart: :smile:

Done :-)

Congratulations on you mighty effort and success!

I did a few updates yesterday but not a thorough one.. and will do that over course of the week.

Thanks a lot :smile:

Wmr309 wrote: As of this morning I have reached my (original) Christmas Club goal and my ultimate goal!! SO very, very happy. :victory:
I had seen a 69 a couple of weeks ago but this time I am planning to stay! First week I am going to try 16:8 as there is too much on this week.

:drink: :drink:
WELL DONE WMR09 - YOU HAVE GONE GREEN

CONGRATZ

PARTY TIME
Nothing new to report holding steady after a big loss last week.
Previous 1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 84 of 111