The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 85 of 111
Previous 1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 111 Next
Not a good day for me - not a good weekend for me either.
In fact, even with my fast today I feel bloated.

nope, not good at all...
Hope youre ok Penns xx
And you might feel bloated but you're 21.77 kgs less bloated than you used to be! ;0))))))
Yes, true, but it's been a sh***y day all round Candicemarie.
We all have 'em.
Not only weight wise, life wise too.
It'll be ok tomorrow. I am an optimist xx
Aah i' m sorry and hope tomorrow will be lots better x
Big hugsy bugsies! X
Member #89 reporting in :like:

Revised xmas target smashed... 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg) off this week :grin:

Does that turn me green now ? :wink: :smile:

Club 67 joined.. OMG

At this rate I will hit total target of 10.6 st by xmas.

Got a small op today so will be off the forum for a day... :wink:

Edit: Just noticed, 6mths today starting 5/2 :like: :clover:
PennyForthem wrote: Yes, true, but it's been a sh***y day all round Candicemarie.
We all have 'em.
Not only weight wise, life wise too.
It'll be ok tomorrow. I am an optimist xx

no good re your day. i hope tomorrow is better. i always say too. three is always tomorrow. life is funny that way
Minigill wrote: Member #89 reporting in :like:

Revised xmas target smashed... 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg) off this week :grin:

Does that turn me green now ? :wink: :smile:

Club 67 joined.. OMG

At this rate I will hit total target of 10.6 st by xmas.

Got a small op today so will be off the forum for a day... :wink:

Well done ...! And Good luck @MinigillHope all goes well today
Be back soon and let us know you're ok x
Hi all

member 49 reporting here :-) bit disappointed really as I have nothing to report!

weight has stayed the same, wont bulge grrrrrrrrr 9st 5lbs, I am happy I didn't gain either as I was convinced I had considering the amount of chocolate I have been scoffing lol!! in a way, I am amazed!! but on the other hand, I would have loved to loose these 5lbs arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know it isn't much, and its been 2 months since I last weighed myself so it looks like its my turn to hit the dreaded plateau!!

ah well, i'll keep going anyway, and lets hope January will break this plateau!!

well done to you all, that's amazing results and its so conforting and inspiring to read such great posts :-)
Member 63 popping in again. Gained for the 3rd week running, so at a loss really. :sad: I'm liquid fasting, low carbing and 16:8 ! I know, if I'm honest, its 'cos I'm going out so much, so I'm going to stick with it, and make sure I dont "waste" any calories, so I've got enough capacity for the celebrations.
Hi Member 118 here,

I have had another small loss, yay. According to the progress tracker prediction I should reach my target by 24th December! What an amazing Christmas present that would be. So I am now at 123.4lbs (8st 11lbs).

Hope everyone is having a lovely run up to the festive season.
Member #8 here.

After two weeks of plateau, bobbling around 71.1kg, after yesterday's fast I'm down to 70.5kg. Now if I can just consolidate on that and drop another 600g I might just hit my Xmas target.

Fingers crossed!
carorees wrote: Member #8 here.

After two weeks of plateau, bobbling around 71.1kg, after yesterday's fast I'm down to 70.5kg. Now if I can just consolidate on that and drop another 600g I might just hit my Xmas target.

Fingers crossed!

13 days to go.. its doable.. 600g for sure

go carorees go
jospeirs wrote: Hi Member 118 here,

I have had another small loss, yay. According to the progress tracker prediction I should reach my target by 24th December! What an amazing Christmas present that would be. So I am now at 123.4lbs (8st 11lbs).

Hope everyone is having a lovely run up to the festive season.

Definitely a good present that one.!
carorees wrote: Member #8 here.

After two weeks of plateau, bobbling around 71.1kg, after yesterday's fast I'm down to 70.5kg.

Must have been the heavy weight of 'the paper' that caused the plateau :shock: With that released, surely you will make it :victory:
Christmas club member 144 checking in - apologies - the fasting was temporarily suspended last week due to poorly son no 2, closely followed by poorly me, closely followed by poorly son no 1 - not a good week.
But Im back at it and fasting like a gud'un today - I shall weigh in and report back very soon - not long now!!!
Previous 1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 85 of 111