The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 2 of 111
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 111 Next
I am hovering at 76kgs but healthy BMI beckons which means I need to really get cracking and shed a few more kgs. Maybe this will be my Christmas present to myself. Count me in and I will give it my best shot.
Me too please. Great idea Julianna. Here's hoping we all make it. :victory:
gillymary wrote: I am hovering at 76kgs but healthy BMI beckons which means I need to really get cracking and shed a few more kgs. Maybe this will be my Christmas present to myself. Count me in and I will give it my best shot.

Let's hope for a great Christmas for you gillymary - Member number 9

go for it!
Wineoclock wrote: Me too please. Great idea Julianna. Here's hoping we all make it. :victory:

You are member number 10 Winoclock! welcome aboard the speed weight loss train!!! toot toot.
Oooh I better join too. 70.2kgs today but that's after yesterday's fast and I have been as high as 71.0 this month :0O
Perhaps we need wacking with a fresh haddock!
Azureblue wrote: Oooh I better join too. 70.2kgs today but that's after yesterday's fast and I have been as high as 71.0 this month :0O
Perhaps we need wacking with a fresh haddock!

Join in Azureblue! - member number 11!

71k.. that high!!!! (kidding) .. ive was 75k when i started and couldnt budge 73 to 74k for weeks and weeks.

Hey your nearly there already at 70.2. youll get there first im sure!
I'm in! 74.5kg now and progress tracker has my interim goal of 154lbs or 11 stone or 70kg on tracker for 7th January but that's because I've been averaging only 3 lbs loss a month. If I step up my steps and drop the booze a bit, I should be able to just squeak in to the 69'rs by Christmas. Thanks for giving me an incentive Julianna! :)
Let's see how much collective weight we can lose!
We can then have a party!
PennyForthem wrote: Let's see how much collective weight we can lose!
We can then have a party!

good idea. i have a sneaky feeling we will have at least 90% success rate. maybe 100 if everyone is good and then we all get a big :present:
Betsysgr8 wrote: I'm in! 74.5kg now and progress tracker has my interim goal of 154lbs or 11 stone or 70kg on tracker for 7th January but that's because I've been averaging only 3 lbs loss a month. If I step up my steps and drop the booze a bit, I should be able to just squeak in to the 69'rs by Christmas. Thanks for giving me an incentive Julianna! :)

Quick Betsysgr8 you have no room for error. Maybe an extra fast ? anything to make it happen. its just 2 weeks less than the diary predicts so yeah.. give it a go for before :reindeer:

welcome aboard! Club Member number 12!
Yes please. I posted on your other topic so....currently 73.03kg and want to be 69.99kg by Christmas. This might just be the motivation I need to get my weight loss moving again.
wildmissus wrote: Yes please. I posted on your other topic so....currently 73.03kg and want to be 69.99kg by Christmas. This might just be the motivation I need to get my weight loss moving again.

Welcome aboard wildmissus, Club member number 13.

The group will spur you on to achieve that magic number 69.nn
Damn @juliana.rivers - almost makes me want to GAIN to join this august company :shock: :wink:

Can't you have an 'outlier' or two?? :smile:
Silverdarling wrote: Damn @juliana.rivers - almost makes me want to GAIN to join this august company :shock: :wink:

Can't you have an 'outlier' or two?? :smile:

hehe why not.

what what about if you arent in the early 70s in kg you lose say 2kg by Christmas from whatever you are at October 2 2013
Haha Juliana - you're on! That seems do-able, as have lost about that since around mid July. It's about 5lb, which should take me within a whisker of 10stone ...

Onwards and downwards! :victory: :shock: :wink:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 2 of 111