The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 3 of 111
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 111 Next
Silverdarling wrote: Haha Juliana - you're on! That seems do-able, as have lost about that since around mid July. It's about 5lb, which should take me within a whisker of 10stone ...

Onwards and downwards! :victory: :shock: :wink:

ok then silverdarling ... you have officially joined the pre crhistmas weightloss club. member number 14
:-( I am already below 69, but I'm a shorty so even that (69, that is) didn't take me into the healthy BMI range. My goal is 63 and I am currently at 67.1. I would love to be there by Christmas time! Can I join as a 63er instead of 69er?
This sounds like good fun so can I be an honorary member please? I am already under but I can shout loudly and encourage from the sidelines hee hee :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
MaryAnn wrote: :-( I am already below 69, but I'm a shorty so even that (69, that is) didn't take me into the healthy BMI range. My goal is 63 and I am currently at 67.1. I would love to be there by Christmas time! Can I join as a 63er instead of 69er?

Sure can MaryAnn! You are member 15 of the 69er club (and member number 1 of the 63er Subclub)
Ballerina wrote: This sounds like good fun so can I be an honorary member please? I am already under but I can shout loudly and encourage from the sidelines hee hee :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:

Ballerina you are Member 16!!! welcome aboard the fun weight loss train. we need all the support we can get.
Whoopeeeee! Welcome to the club @MaryAnn and @Ballerina ... We can be the 'lightweights' - hahaaa! :cool: :wink:
And thanks to @Juliana.Rivers for allowing us to gatecrash this very exclusive party ... fun isn't it girls??? :razz: :lol:
Great fun Silverdarling!!

think of the beach bodies we will all have for Summer for those in Oz and if in the Northern hemisphere, nice bodies anyway under all the warm clothes (16 of us thus far)
Please may I join? I have been stuck at 11stone 2lbs for weeks and weeks , my dream is to be 10stone (something) ?? Actually 10stone Anything !!
I am 50 and being 10stone Something, will be the first time since my Thirties,,

I have a holiday coming up soon which is going to scupper me for a while,, but my goal is 10 Something by Xmas!!
Janey47 wrote: Please may I join? I have been stuck at 11stone 2lbs for weeks and weeks , my dream is to be 10stone (something) ?? Actually 10stone Anything !!
I am 50 and being 10stone Something, will be the first time since my Thirties,,

I have a holiday coming up soon which is going to scupper me for a while,, but my goal is 10 Something by Xmas!!

Looks like 10 stone something is as strong an aspiration as 69 kilograms something roundher.

Yes of course you may join, Janey47, member 17

bring on 10 stone something!
:cool:
Heyall 69er peeps! all 17 of you.

If you haven't registered to be of the many that want to ready 69 point something on the kilo scales by Christmas then do so. Its also extended to anyone who wants to lose say 2kg by Christmas (since your weight at beginning of October) or in one case MaryAnn :wave: who has declared 63 as her "Christmas goal".

Let's try to get at least 25 registered for the club. only 7 to go. That makes about 75kg cumulative weight loss for the club.

I might do a bit of a Christmas countdown on this thread so we can share how we are going on the journey to 69. Eeeks i usually hate that countdown to Christmas cause i start my shopping about the 20th of December, yes, December. but this year is different I guess. First time ever im counting down to a healthy weight loss goal. At 69 point something i will be able to rip into our home made Christmas pudding without guilt.

I calculated that its been exactly 1 month (3rd September) since i've seen 73kg on the scales as the big digits.. yippeeeee a whole 30 days or so..

What's your number you haven't seen on the scales for xx days/weeks that you vow never to see again?
Silverdarling wrote: Whoopeeeee! Welcome to the club @MaryAnn and @Ballerina ... We can be the 'lightweights' - hahaaa! :cool: :wink:

Grrr... I hate lightweights... only joking, honest! Hope to join you in the lightweights club soon!
Count me in! I am 71 now and MUST see number 6 before Christmas. It is my present to myself.
I just cracked 70! Can I please join? My goal would be 60 - 65kg.
Matilda
Please may I join....?? I am hovering between 11.5 and 11.7 on a regular basis at the moment and this will give me a push and shove!!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 3 of 111