The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 45 of 111
Previous 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 111 Next
Member 28 checking in, I'm afraid I have had no change again this week, I'm so close to my target but can't seem to get there :(

Next week I might try 16/8 in addition to 5:2 and see if that helps...
5 days in ~ #114 checking in.
I jumped on the scales this morning & I'm down 4kg :grin: Now I know its my first WLM week, so its mostly water. Plus I still have an intermediate day & Up day to go, but its such a morale booster I decided to log it. I will be keeping my weigh-in days to Saturdays & expecting losses to slow down to around a kilo a week. I do have loads to lose which is why I'm doing an adapted 4:3, so hopefully my losses may tend to be a little higher than the average for a while.(fingers crossed)
Member 119 checking in, 500g lost already after yesterday's fast, I know it will go up again but that's a good start! Woohooo
Down 1kg or 2.2lb this week so very pleased :victory: :cool: :victory:
Can I join, or is it too late?
Logging in for the first time. I actually put on 6lb over the last month and have managed to battle it back down to an increase of only 1.5lbs. So my target is still a long distance away. But, I'm back on the wagon and being strict with myself again, so hopefully next week will see me below my lowest weight again.
Hi Everyone! #66 checking in and I'm so happy to report that my goal is to go from 205 to 199 and I'm on my way (weigh)! I was so worried that I was going to stay at 207 for ever... because I kept popping back up there, but this morning's weigh in was at 203.5!!! Yes, I'm claiming the .5 because it was between the lines as far as I could tell... so 4 lbs to go. Wish me :clover: the same to you :heart: :heart: :heart:
rawkaren wrote: I'm going to set a new B/F goal of 3%., as I'm nearly half way there.

Is that a typo, @rawkaren ? Seems like 30% body fat would make sense, but at 3% you'd probably be dead! :confused:
Oh, wait, I get it - going down by 3 %!

Is there a way to cancel (not just edit) a post on this forum? Cause I would have just canceled this post, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do more than edit it....
wendyjane wrote:
rawkaren wrote: I'm going to set a new B/F goal of 3%., as I'm nearly half way there.

Is that a typo, @rawkaren ? Seems like 30% body fat would make sense, but at 3% you'd probably be dead! :confused:
Oh, wait, I get it - going down by 3 %!

Is there a way to cancel (not just edit) a post on this forum? Cause I would have just canceled this post, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do more than edit it....

Yes I do mean 3% loss! :lol: :lol:
Well this is a first - checking in on a Sat night, I think I may be growing up. Anyway, I am only starting with this xmas club this week but I wasn't too far off my goal to hit this week and I did lose. Check out my signature for details - next week will be the tell .Feeling super motivated with the club.

@rawkaren - can't believe you abstained from alcohol on your bday and stagnated - I really hope you lose next week - you defo deserve it. My bday in 2 weeks- dreading 31 yet hopeful at the same time
Keep checking in everyone.. any new member requests, yes come and join us.. will officially reply with a number real soon. gotta do my "Sunday" thing
Member #124 checking in for the first time and happy to report a loss of 300 grams. I've officially broken my hoodoo of 61.9 kgs (haven't been able to get below that in the past year) and I'm well on my way to my Xmas goal - only 1.6 kgs to go!
Hi

Member 104 checking in - I am happy to advise a loss of .500g since joining the Christmas club.

Woohooo!!!! :lol:

thanks for the motivation Juliana,

cheers
Maggie.
wow .. cumulative loss in the Christmas test is looking awesome. i soon will have a tally.

keep up the good work and lose those pounds and inches.. you will be happy chooks at Christmas each and every one of you.
Another measly 200g from Member Number 85!!! I can eat more chocolate than that!!
Previous 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 45 of 111