The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 43 of 111
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 111 Next
is it too late to join Christmas club?
Even although I am maintaining I have decided to loose a few lb before Christmas so I have a wee bit in the bank for Christmas. this morning I lost1lb but I won't record it till it has been down for a few days. :lol:
No 22 Checking in: I did my 2nd LOF of the week yesterday, but the scales this morning only told me half pound down from the day before - usually after a LOF I'm about 2lbs down. Don't know what happened there, :confused: particularly as I did a 5 mile walk yesterday to try and boost a bit of loss this week. Well that didn't work did it - reckon I'll be lucky if I've lost anything at all this week by the time I weigh in on Saturday. Hmmmmmmmm - hey ho, another week ahead - it's going to be a struggle achieving my Christmas goal! :frown:

@jmousey The club is open until 15th November - I'm sure Juliana will be along shortly to issue you with your number.... :smile:
Number 8 here. This morning's weigh-in sees me back at my pre-holiday weight! Woo-hoo! :grin: Now I can start to make progress towards the Xmas goal! :clover:
Number 100 checking in. Did a fast on Mon to maintain my 6:1 routine and have lost another pound so down to 97 lbs. Yikes! first time I've been in the 6 st something range and really don't want to lose any more so will up my TDEE over the weekend.
Going to friends for a meal tomorrow night so will be able to eat and drink with impunity! :wink:
Azureblue wrote: I've been 70.1 kgs for three days in a row :0> and today is a 20/4 fast!!
Fingers crossed for a drop tomorrow peeps x

Odd. No drop. Still 70.1kgs :0(
Wow i turned away for a day and so much activity in the tent. Anyone who wants to join.. your in. ill allocate your numbers asap.

good effort by all that have lost some weight and even those that seem to be just in a short plateau.. keep going all
No. 94 checking in and so happy to report that I've reached my goal of 61.23 kg (135 lbs.) and still at 74.93 cm (29.5 in.) waist! I didn't have much to lose, but seemed to hover around the same weight without losing for a long time.

I'll try 6:1 next week for maintenance.

Thanks, Juliana and all, for the inspiration and support.
No. 84 checking in :razz: .. The scale this morning showed 72,6 kg :like:. So the 1,2 kilo I gained last weekend for my grandchild's Christening is gone plus another 500g.. :victory: .

The official weightloss this week is 500g :lol: .. very pleased with that :razz: .

All together since I started in this lovely group the 23rd of Oct., I have lost 1,9 kilo.. Yahoooooooooooooooo :like:
Suchard007 wrote:
@jmousey The club is open until 15th November - I'm sure Juliana will be along shortly to issue you with your number.... :smile:

@suchard007thanks so much

@Juliana.Rivers can I please join thanks? What information do you need? I will read all the posts over the weekend to understand what I neeed to do .....or maybe now but I really should do some work
Number 107 checking in.

Had a slight gain but am back close to my start date weight. Weight loss has been slowing the last several weeks. It's getting frustrating but I'm trying to stay positive. Hopefully the results will start to show.
:heart: :heart: member # 105 checking-in. :heart:
Not sure my tiny loss was worth logging on for :shock:
:shock: 250 grams :shock: well now I will have to pull my socks up to reach my Xmas goal :shock: small consolation at least with my new scales I know if its small loss, as my old ones were in 2lb markers. And NO I haven't just changed to new ones I did that on return from a recent holiday :clover: Sue. :clover:
Seems there are only 2 guys in the club :?: So, time to join, although I can only pledge to maintain my weight as I reached goal some weeks ago. I do however pledge to maintain till first of January (meaning not to gain weight over the 'feasting' days).

Pieter-Jan
Hoi @P-JK!

Didn't know there's someone else from Netherlands here, so just want to say hi! (OOT, sorry Julliana!). Though I'm not Dutch (obvious from my avatar :P), just moved here earlier this year. Anyway, congrats on reaching your goal wheight, and goodluck with maintenance!
Member #90 checking in with a disappointing weight this morning. Now a pound over where I started the CC (and therefore 4 pounds to goal instead of the original 3 pounds on Oct 23). However... I am determined to look on the bright side. I'm not a very "regular" person, and I think the extra is just because of the TOTWeek. I always weigh once a week, but maybe just this week I'll weigh in a couple of days when I feel lighter... see what the scale says.

If necessary, I'll give up my membership in the Thanksgiving Club, and just aim for Christmas. That should be quite doable. Even if that nasty Tracker now says I'll reach goal on January 3. Boo. Hiss. I'll show it!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 43 of 111