The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 48 of 111
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 111 Next
Started doing 5:2 on October 1st. Lost 4kgs by 1st November but am aiming for another 2kgs by Christmas.
Member 109 checking in. I have lost 2.8 of a planned 7.4 loss (to get me under 160 for the first time in 14 years.) If it doesn't happen by Christmas, I know I'll keep going until it does. This is such an amazing program.
Mojo38 wrote: Started doing 5:2 on October 1st. Lost 4kgs by 1st November but am aiming for another 2kgs by Christmas.

OK your in Mojo38 to lose 6kg by Christmas.

Member 135 for you
Hi all

Number 63 checking in. I think my starting weight was 64.5, so I'm reporting a small gain :( Bit of a bummer, but I am back on track this morning, so hopefully will hit my target by Christmas
Member 119 checking in. 60.6kg again this morning, that's 3 days in a row, it usually shoots up between fasts but this time it just got to 100g and stayed there. Fast day today, I hope it goes down again.

I might go back to stones and pounds, I always convert the grams and kilograms to stones anyway, too much maths first thing in the morning does my head in. :bugeyes:
No 9 checking in, am 75:5 kgs probably have to ramp it up to 4:3 fluid fasts as 500gms above lowest low, but the trend is overall downward. Albeit my usual snail pace but am chilled as that it just how it is for me since July. Over and out ;)
69.8kgs!!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Christmas Member 122 checking in, stats below :)
Hi there,

I'm new to this... sort of. I actually had some success in the spring of this year, but got off track due to some big life events. Trying to get back on track and lose a few kgs before Xmas and would love to join you folks if I'm not too late!

Cheers,
Katie
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but could you start a thread for 5:2 friendly Christmas recipes? (Sorry if there is one and I've missed it) I could do with some ideas for family gatherings both before and during the holiday season.
Perhaps our global community can offer seasonal alternatives from their locality eg. Australian desserts or American cookies? It would be very much appreciated!
No.7 checking in. Lost 1.8kg since 1st October. Goal of 69.9kg is only 8 days away according to Libra :victory: But we'll see :neutral:

Lowest weight in last 10 days was 69.7 on 10th Nov :grin: , highest was 71.4 on 4th Nov :bugeyes: My current trend weight is 70.5Kg so looks like I'll be looking for a new Christmas target :smile:
Member 129 checking in. Now officially 62 kg. Skipping this week's fast stabilized my weight. Waiting to see the scales go up somewhat, as I can't see how I could eat an extra 15000 calories on the 'feastdays' :shock:
Checking in with a 400g loss this week. Very happy with that considering the weekend I had :bugeyes:
Ohh! that sounds fantastic @Thelovelysqueaky . I will start it in the foodie section if you want?
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 48 of 111