The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 52 of 111
Previous 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 111 Next
I think I may have been missed in the new members - I'm at the bottom of page 49 :frown: :wink:

Can you add me in please. I'm aching after a free session with a personal trainer last night - legs hurt, but in a good way! Now been fasting since dinner last night - need to hold out until a late light lunch today
Oooops, I've been very lax at checking in here, after 2 weekends away. The first was a dancing weekend, with no formal dinners (in fact, just the odd snatched sandwich between classes), but last weekend was our anniversary weekend away in Donegal. Anyhoo, 133 pounds this morning - 3 to go before Christmas.
zizza wrote: I think I may have been missed in the new members - I'm at the bottom of page 49 :frown: :wink:

Can you add me in please. I'm aching after a free session with a personal trainer last night - legs hurt, but in a good way! Now been fasting since dinner last night - need to hold out until a late light lunch today

Sorry sorry. you are right. I did miss your post.

Under 12 stone it is for you for Christmas!

cheers

You are member 143
what do I have to do to join? Im new to all this!
jharps wrote: what do I have to do to join? Im new to all this!

its easy just ask.. you get a number. yours is 144
check in every now and then

set a goal for Dec 25 that is achievable

weight daily (if you can if not weekly) .

tell us how you are going against your target. you can set a signature
user panel -> profile ->signature.

have fun and enjoy the weight loss!
Copied over from the other thread - 5-2-diet-chat-f6/calling-for-more-male-members-to-the-christmas-club-t9525-15.html

Count me in as well.

I have put some starting info on here, and my OH (Minigill) is #89

John
Thank you Juliana - I will only weigh once a week probably!
Hi Terrific Tenters! Its getting so roooooomy in here,we must be losing lots of inches!
Be careful you dont slip on all the shed fat!:0)
Checking in after 2 weeks..have lost 3 more lbs, so need to lose 3 more to reach Crimbo target of 10 lb down.
In pain and have brain fog at the moment,so cant keep up with reading everyones news..i miss that.. But am cheering you all on til i can catch up properly
..onwards and downwards dear chums! X X
:like: :clover: :heart: :wink:
CandiceMarie wrote: Hi Terrific Tenters! Its getting so roooooomy in here,we must be losing lots of inches!
Checking in after 2 weeks..have lost 3 more lbs, so need to lose 3 more to reach Crimbo target of 10 lb down.
In pain and have brain fog at the moment,so cant keep up with reading everyones news..i miss that.. But am cheering you all on til i can catch up properly

Hey! Nice to see you CM :like: :like: :like:
Hi,

I'll join you if there is still room and will aim for a weight of 12 stone 4lbs by Christmas.

I hope that I can do better than that, but don't want to be too ambitious.

Bracken
Hi, I'm in too!

I don't have far to go, but this last bit is coming off stubbornly. And then there are the holidays.....

SO, I am currently at 131.5 lbs (59.6kg) and I would like to be 130 lbs (58.9kg)

Good luck to all of us!!

mikita
CandiceMarie wrote: Hi Terrific Tenters! Its getting so roooooomy in here,we must be losing lots of inches!

3 MORE pounds is great. i see you will achieve your target CandiceMarie.

re your " Its getting so roooooomy in here,we must be losing lots of inches!"... 58 kilos precisely thus far that i officially know or probably 70kg due to non checking in which is understandable. keep updaing the signatures. if you can at least include the line

TOTAL LOST WEIGHT DURING CLUB MEMBERSHIP,
that would be so helpful. saves me using the calculator or ploughing through, looking for the original "target weight post"
fixedwheel wrote: Copied over from the other thread - 5-2-diet-chat-f6/calling-for-more-male-members-to-the-christmas-club-t9525-15.html

Count me in as well.

I have put some starting info on here, and my OH (Minigill) is #89

John

whoohoo another male.. and one priveleged to be Minigill's OH. welcome aboard John

you are Member number 145
Bracken wrote: Hi,

I'll join you if there is still room and will aim for a weight of 12 stone 4lbs by Christmas.

I hope that I can do better than that, but don't want to be too ambitious.

Bracken

I got the 5 or 6 male members in here to put their "men skills" to the test and build a new annexe in the tent, so we can take more members for sure!

You are member 146 Bracken. Welcome
mikita wrote: Hi, I'm in too!

I don't have far to go, but this last bit is coming off stubbornly. And then there are the holidays.....

SO, I am currently at 131.5 lbs (59.6kg) and I would like to be 130 lbs (58.9kg)

Good luck to all of us!!

mikita

I know about those stubborn last bits!
58.9 kg for you or 130 pounds welcome, you are member 148
Previous 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 52 of 111