The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 53 of 111
Previous 1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 111 Next
jharps wrote: Thank you Juliana - I will only weigh once a week probably!

Thats fine. Daily weighing can be difficult I know.

Only thing i woruld recommend agains is monthly weight cause theres only 5.5 weeks left so it will only be one weigh in. so once a week minimum from now on for everyone if possible.
It's my Birthday today...and I reaches my goal :victory: ...55kg on my True Weight Trendline...my next goal is to maintain this over the festive period...when we are surrounded by yummy food and drink! ...so today I will eat birthday cake:)
number 100 checking in and pleased to say I'm feeling great and happily maintaining the same weight and waist measurement as last week by fasting one day a week and eating really well the rest of the time within my TDEE.
At the rate new members are joining the club you'll have to rent a marquee soon for us all!
Juliana.Rivers wrote: I got the 5 or 6 male members in here to put their "men skills" to the test and build a new annexe in the tent,

Hey, Juliana, I know some pretty damn good female carpenters (I'm not one of them, sadly). Bet you have some on your continent too. I don't want to accuse you of sexism here, BUT...
The fab four aka
@callyanna
@Candicemarie
@Merlin

and yours truly will be meeting (health permitting) in our very own tent in a bistro in Chester on 26 November. Anyone else care to join us?
Might need lady builders to build the other annex ... Its only fair. I would love a trip to Chester but slight problemo .......you are more than half a world away

Well am glad to report in, no #9 here and I have just whittled off another 3 notches off so that is now 1kg lost since joining Christmas club. I do weigh every day but will spare you the ups and downs
Oh yes, we're more than happy to make it
the Famous Five
The Super Six
The Secret Seven....
well, you get the idea! :wink:
Well it's been a month, but today I'm pleased to report that I have lost a pound this week! I'm checking in a day early for me as I'm away this weekend (and hope not to put it back on) :shock:
rawkaren wrote: Well it's been a month, but today I'm pleased to report that I have lost a pound this week! I'm checking in a day early for me as I'm away this weekend (and hope not to put it back on) :shock:

Well done Karen :like: Going anywhere nice ?
Woo hoo! Number 29 reporting in, great loss this week :victory: Heading in the right direction.
#145 checking in.

A whole pound off this morning, to add to the 0.4lb that came off on Tuesday, so 1.4lb off this week (That is 0.65kg off this week)

Feeling great!

John
Minigill wrote:
rawkaren wrote: Well it's been a month, but today I'm pleased to report that I have lost a pound this week! I'm checking in a day early for me as I'm away this weekend (and hope not to put it back on) :shock:

Well done Karen :like: Going anywhere nice ?

Thanks. I'm off to see rellies in the midlands to include a shopping trip in Birmingham :grin:
#3 checking in at 11 stones exactly, which, considering what I've eaten this week, is very satisfying!

I have a farmers' market tomorrow and I stand between the veggie snacks and the chocolatier and opposite the olive man!! However, standing right in front of me will be the spirit of @Juliana.Rivers and, behind her, all the members of the Christmas tent, waving banners saying, resist... resist...

teeeee heeeee

:wink:
Member 119 checking in, down slightly from yesterday to 9st 7.75 lb.

I'm never sure if we need to pop in here each day to post our weight or just change the signature?
Member 88 checking in & pleased to say I have lost 1lb 10oz. so back on track but with only 8 weeks to go not sure if I will be able to lose one stone in weight by then but I will try :grin: however losing 8 more pounds would get me to 12 stone something so that would be a real morale boost. Birthday celebrations this weekend because of my OHs & my birthday so need to try & moderate the calories but the wine will be flowing because my son & his fiancé are cooking dinner for us tonight. :booze: :drink:
Previous 1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 53 of 111