The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 56 of 111
Previous 1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 111 Next
Club members have collectively lost 70kg !

Based on whats in signatures as at 18th November.

How good is that!
not bad for 1.5 months

keep going ladies and gentlemen. Want to reach 500kg on Dec 25

well done!
coffeetime wrote: My, you have been busy @Juliana.Rivers, I've just noticed the information you posted with the weight loss of all the members here. One little correction need though, you seem to have tagged tickatape (member 120) with my name as well as me - not surprising as it must have been a marathon to type it all, it would make my head spin!

Where do I find this post?? :smile:

Thanks...

Pia :heart:
pist1958 wrote:
coffeetime wrote: My, you have been busy @Juliana.Rivers, I've just noticed the information you posted with the weight loss of all the members here. One little correction need though, you seem to have tagged tickatape (member 120) with my name as well as me - not surprising as it must have been a marathon to type it all, it would make my head spin!

Where do I find this post?? :smile:

Thanks...

Pia, this is the first post in this thread.. this one

post102642.html#p102642

ive fixed that problem now.
Hi

I am new to this forum but have been doing 5:2 for 4 weeks already.

I had lost 4 lbs, then visited my parents for a few days and put 5 back on.

I have been ADF this week and lost another 4lbs, so only 1 to go to be back on track.

I would love to join this Christmas challenge please :grin:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: Club members have collectively lost 70kg !

How good is that!
not bad for 1.5 months

well done!

Well done everyone and many thanks to you, Juliana, for founding this club, encouraging us all to reach target and for the mammoth task you've had collating all the results! Much appreciated! :like: :clap: :clap:
Thanks a lot Juliana.. Just found it :like:

Yay! back on track. I've lost the carb frenzy weight of October and dropped half a pound below my lowest weight today. So, maybe not on track for my Christmas wish, but its going down again.
Member 119 checking in. Not good news, only one fast day last week and a couple of abandoned feeble attempts. I did so well in the first few days and now I'm almost back where I started, just 0.25lb less than my start weight. Yesterday was even worse, I couldn't believe the scales so didn't write it down.

Fasting today, I hope I don't mess up this time. Still 5 weeks to go and I haven't got that much to lose.

Now I know why I avoided weighing every day, worrying over fractions is stupid - it's just 4 ounces!

I know that I'm going to stay with this WOE forever so relax Carol, deep breath and relaaax.

That's better.
coffeetime wrote: Member 119 checking in. Not good news, only one fast day last week and a couple of abandoned feeble attempts. I did so well in the first few days and now I'm almost back where I started, just 0.25lb less than my start weight. Yesterday was even worse, I couldn't believe the scales so didn't write it down.

Fasting today, I hope I don't mess up this time. Still 5 weeks to go and I haven't got that much to lose.

Now I know why I avoided weighing every day, worrying over fractions is stupid - it's just 4 ounces!

I know that I'm going to stay with this WOE forever so relax Carol, deep breath and relaaax.

That's better.

This is exactly why I don't weigh every day - too much stress! Just breathe and remember that this is a WOL and not a fad. You'll get there!! :like:
Member 144 checking in - just done my first week of 5:2 and weighed in this morning - ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!! LOST 3.3KG since last Monday!
Pootle_3 wrote: Hi

I am new to this forum but have been doing 5:2 for 4 weeks already.

I had lost 4 lbs, then visited my parents for a few days and put 5 back on.

I have been ADF this week and lost another 4lbs, so only 1 to go to be back on track.

I would love to join this Christmas challenge please :grin:

Sure @Pootle_3 you are officially member 148

All the best for your Christmas Challenge.
jharps wrote: Member 144 checking in - just done my first week of 5:2 and weighed in this morning - ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!! LOST 3.3KG since last Monday!

Golly 3.3 kg in 1 week. ! well done
callyanna wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: Club members have collectively lost 70kg !

How good is that!
not bad for 1.5 months

well done!

Well done everyone and many thanks to you, Juliana, for founding this club, encouraging us all to reach target and for the mammoth task you've had collating all the results! Much appreciated! :like: :clap: :clap:

Im so thrilled to have teh opportunity to encourage you all... In the process im encouraging myself!.. ive just had 3 "free days" in a row due to birthdday or client appointments. ugh. i feel totally stuffed and i didnt really eat that much. I dont think my body can handle that much food intake anymore. Dont think thats a bad thing.

Cant wait for tomorrow, Tuesday, Fast day!
MelbMandy wrote:
coffeetime wrote: Member 119 checking in. Not good news, only one fast day last week and a couple of abandoned feeble attempts. I did so well in the first few days and now I'm almost back where I started, just 0.25lb less than my start weight. Yesterday was even worse, I couldn't believe the scales so didn't write it down.

That's better.

This is exactly why I don't weigh every day - too much stress! Just breathe and remember that this is a WOL and not a fad. You'll get there!! :like:

I dont know but i dont think daily weighing is a problem per se when theres a lot of fluctuations. Indeed for me it really keeps me in tune with whats going on. i always compare my current weight with same date last month.
e.g. on 18th November i read 70.6kg and i know 18th October i was 71.8kg so even though i see all the daily fluctuations, im measuring monthly. so best of both worlds.

And i write my results on a bit of paper on the fridge door for all to see. have every single day of recording since April 1 2013. meaning about 210 recordings. i love going back a few months back and seeing the bigger numbers

maybe you call it obsessing about the numbers but i love the attention to detail.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:

well done!

Not sure if this has been said already but you are going to have a mighty fun Christmas Day collating all this...
Previous 1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 56 of 111