Re: Three 16:8 questions
25 Aug 2013, 20:01
LMAO! Do you do that eight days a week?
25 Aug 2013, 20:04
That's 3 consecutive days!!!
25 Aug 2013, 21:41
Maybe that last pound is feeling like you don't love it or want it any more and it is hanging on grimly. You'll get the hang of your window timings

And another thing. Reverse psychology the more you want something the more it alludes you. Sorry but just my musings on your signature TML
26 Aug 2013, 10:49
As I'm counting the seconds till I can eat (oh I'm sooooo hungry, I hate skipping breaky) I have to say that I agree with you.
It's like waiting for the bus. As long as I stand up and look if it's coming, it will never show up. When I sit down and light up a fag... there it is!!!

Perhaps I'll lose it on my business trip. And then I'll win the lottery and ride a pink unicorn, LOL!
26 Aug 2013, 21:44
4th day nearly to end, the hunger is out of this world!!! I won't give up, of course (I've already told you that I am a stubborn cow) but I wonder how will I sleep tonight.
Yesterday I couldn't sleep and I was very, very hungry! I dosed off around 2am, woke up after half an hour and couldn't go back to sleep till around 6am.
I only hope that my scales will reward me tomorrow and on Wednesday, since it will be after 2 fasts, 1 attack and 4 16:8s. :-)
80 posts Page 6 of 6