The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

34 posts Page 3 of 3
Seeing as this thread has drifted to bras... Here is a site that explains bra "sister sizes".

http://www.brasize.com/bra-sister-size.html

I am yet to go out and buy new bras as I am still fitting in on the smallest hook so my current bra collection still fits ok. What I have found with this WOL is that my band size is shrinking but my cup size has hardly changed. I used to be an Australian 12C/D (US 34C/D) and now I am wearing the same sized bras only I am using the smallest set of hooks to fasten my bra. If anything some of my D cups are a getting a little big but they are not so bad that I can't wear them.

When time comes to buy new bras naturally I will assess if my cups still fit (methinks that I will be a C cup after I have lost another 5-6kgs). However, my band size will be smaller which will leave me at size 10D (or a 32D).

Look at the chart I think it explains it better than I can.

Here is a Bra size converter for different countries. http://www.85b.org/bra_conv.php
Interesting how so many of us are finding that, unlike other diets, fasting seems not to cause boob shrinkage!
I have definitely not had boob shrinkage and I was hoping for some. Just caved in and bought some as the band size was way too big and it was the down a band size up a cup formula I read somewhere on here!!
Same here , back shrinkage but not boob shrinkage. Which means for me its even harder to find bras that fit. Because if the boob stays the same then then proportionally its bigger with the new back size. Am I making any sense here?
I was a 46DD I am now a 44F
Hubby isn't complaining.
34 posts Page 3 of 3