The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

61 posts Page 4 of 5
TML what is wrong with greek chocolate then? Like foreign brands like Lindt and also the wonderful charbonnel et walker!
It's a tad sweeter than what I like. And I also like chocolate bars that we don't get here (Flakes, Time Outs, Crunchy etc).
Do you get Twirls, Wispas, Chunky Kitcats... Or another fave of mine, Caramac!
Lol TML. I once had pork and chocolate at the same time. It was a Mexican dish cooked by a Mexican friend and very nice it was too :lol:
Hi Wendydarling, it was probably mole. It has chocolate in it along with all manner of awesome spices. It is rich, deep, dark and mysterious--a gift from the gods!

Puerco con mole.... :starving: MMmmmmm
Only the KitKats, I'm afraid!

I had chicken with chocolate. Not bad at all! I also had pork baked in Coca Cola.
oops! Meant to have lots of starving smiles.
... There is a brand of choc here called Montezuma - lol! And the local farm shop has it ... Guess where I will be going tomorrow! Well it will be a wayhay day! :victory: :grin: :lol:
Ooooooooooooooh YUM!!!
Yes! Several versions as well, different things added - orange extract, mint, toffee, chilli (guess that is like the true mexican version ...)
Must stop this droolfest otherwise I will be getting the midnight munchies :frown: :wink:
May I ask for a rough recipe? Just the basics, not exact amounts etc. I am an experienced cook so I can do it without much info.
Montezuma's chili chocolate is yummy and just hot enough (for me anyway) to prevent overeating!
I totally get the impatience. After about a month, I could see that this WOE was working for me and I just wanted the weight to be gone. 'I know I can do it, why do I actually have to do it?!' And it wasn't that I wanted to give up the WOE - unlike most diets this really does feel sustainable. It was/is just pure impatience. I think there's a lot of good advice here, about slower loss being better, etc. Hang in there. It will happen.
I just weighed in & I have lost 2oz in weight which is very disappointing particularly since I have averaged below my TDEE this past week. I suppose I haven't put on weight but I am puzzled. My head knows there are many reasons for this but my emotions reflect my fed up feeling. However I will be careful next week & hope then a better weight loss will be the result. I do want to lose 2lbs before the end of June & going on holiday & then I will be below 13 stone.
It's never a eat less = weigh less thing. Otherwise, we'd all have been svelte years ago...
61 posts Page 4 of 5