The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

62 posts Page 5 of 5
I used to weigh myself every day and sometimes twice a day so decided to stop all together
Interestingly I then weighed after 6 weeks of 5.2 and was very disappointed. Mind you I don't know what I started at
Anyway,I now am back to every day
Trying not to obsess but I think it does keep me accountable ,so on non fast days I still eat well trying not to put the weight on again

I don't have a lot to lose so each 100 g loss counts.
If I jump on the scales on feed days I just make sure I haven't put on more than 2lb more than my last 'after fast day' weigh in. I generally lose the 2lb plus one more per week.
62 posts Page 5 of 5
Similar Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 193 guests

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!