The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

40 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: My knickers are too big!
22 Jun 2013, 13:39
Oooooh Julie never thought of Double hanging Baskets mine would be LARGE of course LOL :like: But extra plants in:-) must get going on that now :clover: good luck everyone Sue
23 Jun 2013, 15:48
I'm surprised no-one has suggested going commando when the knickers get too big ;-) :shock:
23 Jun 2013, 16:05
So am I caroline, especially after the topics of the past few days :lol: I just suggested alterations to too big clothes on another post. Not sure that its appropriate for knickers though :wink:
23 Jun 2013, 16:09
When your drawers get too big for you, you naturally, go commando, because it's very difficult to walk with your drawers round your ankles.

Ballerina x :heart:
23 Jun 2013, 16:10
Commando!!! Is that what you've been doing Caroline? :like: Sue
23 Jun 2013, 16:36
Errr, no, knickers currently staying up (just) ;-)
23 Jun 2013, 17:11
I've recently thrown my biggies out, they were reaching up to my armpits :razz: Its too chilly here to go commando and not very comfortable when wearing tight jeans. :bugeyes:

Chris x
23 Jun 2013, 18:49
Far too cold and windy for commando! One gust too many and the neighbours would have burning eyes!!!
23 Jun 2013, 18:57
Oooh izzie you made me picture something I'd rather not :geek: Sue
23 Jun 2013, 19:31
Izzy....2 words...swing and low :)
40 posts Page 3 of 3