The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

52 posts Page 2 of 4
Now we all have our drinks, what should we talk about? I know..coconut oil and its many.....no! no! that's what got me into trouble the last time!! :lol:
Ballerina wrote: Never mind us not making too much noise in the morning, I just hope Chris doesn't make too much noise when she gets home, have a great evening x

Ballerina x :heart:

Yeah, we'll be in deep trouble if she comes home singing!
I'm another one that enjoys a jolly good laugh at the funny antics and clever postings on this forum. I'm afraid I've taken Izzy's advice and now feel my blood pressure returning to normal. However you are all to blame for the lack of housework, gardening etc that has been taking place at my home; I'm far too busy keeping up with your holidays and other postings :) Thank you all for giving me a good laugh.
Heh Can I join you lot + thanks for the tool advice will see if I can use it!!
Will also try to keep my gob shut for a while, can't promise though coz one minute I was enjoying a Greek salad on T's balcony then!!!
Well you know don't you PS Mines an ouzo with iced water to wash down the salad :heart: Cheers + she's probably having seista x
I'm supposed to be having a major blitz on the kitchen cupboards but I keep wandering back over here to the comp with a coffee! I shall blame Ballerina. She leads us all off the straight and narrow!
You had better hope OH keeps me away from the red stuff then, or it will be busted ear drums for the lot of you. :lol:

Off to get ready now, three hours should be long enough to put my slap on, I still don't know what to wear yet, Do I go for figure hugging :wink: or comfy, decisions, decisions.

See ya later :heart:

Chris x
I know what you mean and worked out how to do it- but I am probably too nosy to actual use the facility- fast scrolling will probably continue to be my preferred method. That said mines a Pinot Grigio!
I think I need a bucket of wine to go with a large bowl of pasta :wink:
I'm here. Glass of red please. Didn't know such a facility existed. Phew..... Thank you. Feel much more relaxed now. *Dusting hands off :like:
Izzy - you are quite wrong. If I didn't care about people, I wouldn't bother to carry on posting!

I can assure you I am not being bloody-minded. Out of the 8,600 or so members, I am sure that someone out there is interested in my views.

I think it is a shame that we cannot feel free to talk about what we want to, without this sort of thing happening.
@ Tomtank,
Can I please just step in here to say that you are of course quite entitled to your opinions and your obvious enjoyment and success with a low carb woe seems to suit you. We are a mixed bunch on this forum, all shapes and sizes and we have a huge variety of dietary likes and dislikes too. That is why the 5.2 is so beloved by most of us - it is NON PRESCRIPTIVE! Sorry to speak so forcefully, but you seem to be deliberately ignoring our views and insisting that your woe is the only one and the best to boot. Please stop hijacking all the threads and start up a new topic on low carb eating and hopefully that way we can have a more in depth discussion, keep our tempers and allow the other threads to develop?
I think I've missed a few threads while I've been away!

Anyhoo....mini-bar? Dont mind if I do, large Chard please.

I've had a blitz of my kitchen cupboards and found a jar of coconut oil - what should I do with it? :grin:
Melanie Cheeks wrote: I've had a blitz of my kitchen cupboards and found a jar of coconut oil - what should I do with it? :grin:

You should rub it on your wood.

I use it in my stir-frys, unless I really need the flavor of olive oil. I'm hoping it's healthy, because while I don't mind the taste of coconut oil, it's not my favorite.
Oh dhana can I get you a large drink?Very well put.
Actually no one said I could stay + play with you guys,
Obviously Atkins forum is, how shall I put it Not as good as this one!!!
:heart: Sue
That's it, I'm off to anothere thread :curse:

Ballerina x :heart:
52 posts Page 2 of 4