The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

52 posts Page 1 of 4
And since we're on the subject, a mini bar would be great too! :-)
It's what I am now trying to do Izzy, but, it's so hard, we all get involved and I just love this place but I am going to have to avoid the skid patches where battery acid has been poured or cut off my hands to stop me typing or I will go mad, or should that be GET mad?

Ballerina x :heart:

P.S. OH yes, a mini bar,mmmm :heart:
Ah but.....I wouldn't want to think I'm missing out on something :wink: .
Hi Wildmissus, glad to see over here with us rebels. About the other thread, as they say on Dragons Den "I'm out!" it aint what I'm here for, have a drink on me girls, cheers

ballerina x :heart: :cool:
what forum tool izzy??
Well hello such nice company in this little corner. :heart:

Have to say I have laughed a lot today some of the other posts have been brilliant and then others just bewildering :?: I am not going to let things get me down here and I do hope everyone is ok as it must be hard to be hounded
Is there an empty stool at the bar? Or is it a lock in? :razz: :lol:
Looks like I've missed something again, but I know what you mean I sometimes have to tie my hands behind my back, or sit on them. I can't keep up with it all :confused: been so busy today. Off to a party tonight so I will probably miss tomorrow's banter too (I hope). :razz:

Be good girls

Chris x :heart:
Have I missed something? I thought friendly chat was what gave each other support. :(
Thank you izzy, done and dusted and no I will not do that to you :victory:
Move over izzy & dhana make mine scotch on ice and bowl of nuts ... Don't care
I will drink to all your health's tonight over my white wine sprizters, see I aim to be good, diluted wine, sacrilege. :cry:

Chill out Izzy mate :heart: its only words. there's a song in there somewhere. :grin:

Chris x
Please can I pull up a bar stool? I have found it increasingly difficult to resist posting a not very nice reply on another thread, I am So fed up reading the same stuff from one poster. I love this forum, and although I don't post so often, I am here every day, loving the Ballerina in France thread and the lovely support from everyone. So make mine a large Kir (I'm in France too)
Pat
Never mind us not making too much noise in the morning, I just hope Chris doesn't make too much noise when she gets home, have a great evening x

Hi Pat, nice to have you on board, I didn't realise quite so many folk kept up with my ramblings, thank you, see you all later over in 'B du J'

52 posts Page 1 of 4