The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

108 posts Page 7 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
We can't have people thinking weight loss is fast and steady. If they do, they quit trying when it does not happen.
Bumping this for all newbies!
Lots of newbies.
simcoeluv wrote: Lots of newbies.

Good to see you back.
Long time no see !
Yes, you must have the most frequently bumped thread! Great for newbies

Bean :bugeyes:
Excellent!! I especially liked the comments in brackets because hey this is the mind running around trying to get you out of a good thing. Thanks!
Thank you.

So many think weight loss should be consistent and fast.

And quit when it isn't.
Hisashiburi desu ne! Long time no see.
LOL
Thank you, I really needed this! And the moral is......just keep going!
Indeed.
@simcoeluvFunny, I was just thinking of you this very day as I was running around the supermarket with one hand clutching my waistband, trying desperately to keep my jeans from falling off!

I have just gone back to wearing pants now that the weather has gotten cold here in Massachusetts. Apparently, I will have to buy a few new pairs!
Oooh.....great problem to have @peebles - good luck with your quest for new jeans/pants!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
108 posts Page 7 of 8