The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

54 posts Page 1 of 4
(Shamelessly stolen from MFP's forum :wink: )

For me, I can eat Scottish "tablet" like it is lettuce. I probably could also eat a whole tub of Betty Crocker's vanilla frosting (that goes on the carrot cake mix), a tub of mint chocolate ice cream. A box of Jaffa cakes.

Gosh, it's been so long since any of the above has touched my lips that I've actually forgotten half of what my favourite foods are!!! :confused:
Funnily enough as big as I've been I've never eaten a pack of anything either biscuits / chocolates never sat watching TV and pigged out in big style :shock: :shock: :shock:
Don't get me wrong i've overeaten in bigstyle sometime having perhaps 2 bars of chocolate of an evening.
I have a friend who is maybe 2 stone overweight who's allways had a deliberate binging night every week on the night her OH was at the boozer plus alchol.
For me now i regular small treats dark chocolate or a funsize something or other and the other night I ate a pack of crisps for the first time in months and didn't actualy enjoy them, so its obviously never to late to retrain
an old stomach :heart: :heart: Sue. :clover:
I don't know if I'm match fit now, but before this WOE I was pretty good at eating whole tubs/packs of pretty much anything except ice cream as I'm not a big ice cream lover, eg (but not all of this in one sitting :grin: )

Whole tube of pringles, especially sour cream and onion
A whole bar of cadbury's fruit and nut
A large bag of those fancy crisps (chips), eg sweet chilli flavour
A whole bottle of wine
A whole bag of nuts (any type, preferably unsalted)
A whole large tub of coyo coconut yogurt (can still manage this nicely thank you)
Biscuits, and it is not so much as whether I could, more that I did, many times! However since starting 5:2, I've only fancied them a few times, and didn't have the whole packet.
Something I haven't eaten a tub of, but could if they made it, is a huge tub of the yogurt that they put in the Muller corners range. Lovely stuff!
:heart: :heart: :heart: Now the red wine well I can + still do that one deffo :shock: obviously not on a F/day :heart: Sue
Wine, cheese, wine, cheese, crackers, wine and cheese.
Thats about it really. Not a big sweet anything eater. Struggle to eat just one regular size choc bar. Also never any wine on a fast day, and I've never caved in on a fast day either, but there's still time I suppose.
First thing that came to mind when I read the title ... hummus! I love hummus, I've never eaten the whole tub but I could. :grin:
Anything - if I'm in a bingeing mood :wink:
Fun question!

I don't know if this makes me a very sad person, but I can, and do, eat a kilo (trimmed, pre-cooked weight) of brussel sprouts in one sitting.

I used to eat whole packets of chocolate biscuits on a regular basis, sometimes two packets.

Not necessarily in a sitting though. Your serious binge-eater eats standing up :grin:
Betsysgr8 wrote: First thing that came to mind when I read the title ... hummus! I love hummus, I've never eaten the whole tub but I could. :grin:

I think I could still manage that......
@Betsysgr8, erm, I thought the tub WAS the portion size of hummus!
@Kentishlass, I love sprouts too, but a kilo is quite alot... RESPECT!
: :shock: Sprouts !!!!! :shock: :shock:
OH my i struggle forcing myself with 4- 6 couldn't eat more
No.way yyyuuukkkkkk :shock: Sue
kentishlass wrote: Fun question!

I don't know if this makes me a very sad person, but I can, and do, eat a kilo (trimmed, pre-cooked weight) of brussel sprouts in one sitting.

I used to eat whole packets of chocolate biscuits on a regular basis, sometimes two packets.

Not necessarily in a sitting though. Your serious binge-eater eats standing up :grin:

Raw or cooked? I have to confess to being able to chow down and thoroughly enjoy, an entire 200g pack of broccoli stems or a 220g of cavolo nero...... Not sure I could manage the sprouts though unless they were slathered in bacon and chestnuts.... :lol:
90% Dark Chocolate, Rum and Raisin Ice cream.
Simples
SPROUTS YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH. ... Sorry but that ain't right. Sprouts seriously, that would send my guts into a spin. I've just about lost my voice today so that's the only way I can shout lol
54 posts Page 1 of 4