I got:

You have a lower BMI than 87% of females 70-79 in your country
You have a lower BMI than 71% of females 70-79 in the world

When I started I had a lower BMI than 78% of females 70-79 in your country

A good improvement--Yes thanks,@Moogie
:doh:

You have a higher BMI than 85% of females aged 30-44 in your country

You have a higher BMI than 99% of females aged 30-44 in the world

I clearly have to lose weight or get taller!
Without checking even, i know i will be same or worse as @Lizardline
Either i somehow stretch myself or i lose weight and this year I ' ll lose weight! X
I got:

You have a lower BMI than 92% of females 60-69 in your country
You have a lower BMI than 77% of females 60-69 in the world

When I started, the figures were 71% and 51% respectively.
barbarita wrote: I got:

When I started, the figures were 71% and 51% respectively.

[tag]barbarita[/tag'
Thank you for helping me think positively: when I started, I had a higher BMI than 100% of my group in the US and the World. I've so far gone from a 51 BMI to a 36 BMI!!

Progress! :victory:
Your numbers
You have a lower BMI than 81% of females aged 45-59 in your country
You have a lower BMI than 61% of females aged 45-59 in the world

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 1,787,972 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population

I like that last figure a lot!!!
Oh my, I suppose I should go to that site regularly.

I'm with Lizardline and CandiceMarie, although it's quite an improvement from where I was when I started fasting (BMI of 41). Looks like I need to get to 154lbs to be exactly at 50%ile for France when I'm 50 -- which would give me a BMI lower than 80% of the women in the US in that age range!!! I'll take that, especially since it's 4 pounds heavier than my arbitrary goal of 150 and still gives me a BMI of 25.
I get
You have a lower BMI than 90% of females aged 60-69 in your country Global
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 72% of females aged 60-69 in the world

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 21,227,610 tonnes fromthe total weight of the world's population
Golly some of those stats are amazing!
@lizardline you mightnt yet have the BMI you want,but you do have a lovely face! X
CandiceMarie wrote: Golly some of those stats are amazing!
@lizardline you mightnt yet have the BMI you want,but you do have a lovely face! X

@CandiceMarie

Oh, Candice, that is so sweet of you to say! I know many of the women here worry that becoming too thin will make them look haggard, I have been so much happier with my face now that I've lost 90 lbs/40kg. Yes, I see a bit more lines forming around my mouth and eyes, but I also see fewer chins and more cheekbones.
Your numbers
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 59% of females aged 60-69 in your country Global
Above average
You have a higher BMI than 63% of females aged 60-69 in the world

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 45,209,889 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population :shock:
I am most like someone from Mauritania. I have done this before and last time I seem to remember I was most like someone from Malta so things have improved :smile:
I did mine against UK and US given my back and forth lifestyle:

I have a lower BMI than 68% of people in my category in the UK but 76% lower than people in the US.
I have a higher BMI than 54% of people globally in my category.

I'm most like a person in Estonia!
You have a lower BMI than 97% of females aged 45-59 in your country (UK)*

You have a lower BMI than 89% of females aged 45-59 in the world (Global)

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 68,935,095 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population

I'm most like a woman in Bangladesh.

*NB - tbh, I find this hard to believe unless it's the weirdness of looking larger than I am because of the lower lean body mass and relatively higher body fat level than you might otherwise anticipate at this BMI.
SSure wrote: If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 68,935,095 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population .

Anyone able to imagine nearly 69 million tonnes of fat?
33 posts Page 1 of 3