The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

50 posts Page 1 of 4
These photos were taken almost exactly 3 months apart. The tennis shot was taken on June 29. I started 5:2 on Aug. 15. The second shot was taken on Nov. 2 at a 5K with my sister, who is also doing this (but she's on 6:1).

I have lost 10 pounds so far. I want to lose another 10-15. The weight is coming off slowly, but I think it's apparent, especially around my waist. I'm happy.
tennis_june_2013.jpg
One month before starting 5:2 (June 29)
day_dead_5k_2013.jpg
After--that's me on the right (Nov. 2)
Hey look at you. Well done. And looks like you are running too. I'm 1lb behind you on weight loss. Isn't it great. Keep it up.
Thanks! Yes, we were running in a 5K (and we did great, BTW). I just noticed another difference--in my face. It's much less puffy now.
Wow, you look fantastic Melinda, you've got such a slim waist now!
:like: :like: :like:

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous....
You look so trim! Well done and thanks for posting pics!
You certainly can see a difference so thanks for posting such inspirational before and after pics! Very well done! :grin:
Oh I love before and after photos...look at your whittled waist!! Well done Melinda and thanks so much for posting your pictures!
Having so much more to lose myself I thought there's not going to be much difference, but OMG you can really see the difference. Well done you look great. I love before and after pics too. :)
Dee
Hi Melinda

Looking good!

(Hello fellow Hunger Panda!)

Sharon T-B xx
WOW what a difference, that's fantastic Melinda! Keep going and post more pics after the next 10lbs!
Good luck and thanks for posting :heart:
Brilliant Melinda - well done - looking good !
Yep, a definite difference - looking great! Thanks so much for posting and best of luck on your next 10! :victory:
Thanks for all your kind words, everyone. I am feeling quite pleased with myself, especially after seeing the photos!
Great photos, can really see your results. Thanks for sharing and all the best
Wow you look incredible. It really shows that you have lost weight from your face. Thank you for posting! :like: :like:
50 posts Page 1 of 4