The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

151 posts Page 2 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
Fantastic, such a healthy loss, you look well and young and inspire me onwards and downwards x
What an amazing transformation. You look great :like:
Wow. Caroline, you look fabulous.

Congratulations on achieving a new you.

Lesley
Wow! Caroline, You look fantastic!
Congrats to you!!! What always amazes me with the after pictures is the look vitality one has after losing all the weight. Weight loss just takes 10 years off of people. :wink:
It's great to see you Caroline! You are an inspiration to me :)

:victory:
Very inspirational, thank you for sharing. You look marvelous!
Wow! Looking good ! Nah, looking GREAT!
Wow! what a fantastic transformation. You have been so inspiring and what an achievement :victory: I didn't have so much to loose but have kept my weight off with the help of all the inspiration from this website. What a journey you have had and the best is still to come. When I feel thin I never have to worry what I wear. I can always find clothes to make me feel really good! and even if I wear my grotty old tracky pants I can still feel good!
Best wishes x
WOW Caroline, you're looking YEARS younger - well done that girl :like: :like:
Oh my, Caroline, you look like you lost half of you!!! Well done, my dear. Next time, more smiling please! :-)
TML13 wrote: Oh my, Caroline, you look like you lost half of you!!! Well done, my dear. Next time, more smiling please! :-)

Frowning as I tried to make sure the untidy bedroom did not enter the picture!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I agree the photos are rubbish. I will get OH (whose passion is photography) to take the pics when I reach my target so they will be really good (well from a technical viewpoint at any rate...can't do much about the subject matter ;-))
Wow Caroline, you look great. I'd have struggled to recognise you in the first picture.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
151 posts Page 2 of 11