The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

151 posts Page 5 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11 Next
Wow!!! Amazing!!!

Well done :like:
Thanks so much for posting those photos. You are one of the original ´fasterś whether it be 5:2 or 16:8 - and it is fantastic to see your weight loss! Out of interest, are you finding that you lose the same following 16:8 as 5:2? Congratulations in any case, you are a great inspiration!
Franglaise wrote: Thanks so much for posting those photos. You are one of the original ´fasterś whether it be 5:2 or 16:8 - and it is fantastic to see your weight loss! Out of interest, are you finding that you lose the same following 16:8 as 5:2? Congratulations in any case, you are a great inspiration!

Weight loss has speeded up a bit but I think that's because I'm cutting down on carbs too.
Seriously motivating, Caroline! Well done,you,and thanks for posting!
You've done an amazing job! Congrats!
Congratulations, Caroline. What an amazing transformation. Well done to you for sticking with it - it's so obviously worth it!
You look fabulous Caroline :like:
Thank you for posting your pictures, you prove that 5:2ing & 16:8ing really work :grin:
Well done! You look so much slimmer.
I do not think the before picture is ghastly at all. You also look nice on it.
Thanks so much for your lovely comments, peeps...you're all so lovely! :heart:

OK, so went shopping with the help of my good friend @Nikipins today for an outfit to wear to my niece's wedding in 3 weeks' time. Here's what we found (slighly more cheerful looking pics for those who complained about my last photo!):
20130913_145927.jpg

What do we think? Too much boobage?
Lovely! :heart: :like: Boobage :bugeyes: .. wish I had some boobage ! :frown: :lol:
Wit woo.....that's a whistle b he way. The colour is gorgeous and really suits you. I get the feeling that your credit cards will be getting a regular hit with the weight loss.
Any way ditto what Betsysgr8 says.....great boobs, I'd be proud of a set like that too.
That's the way to do it to feel really good!! :like: have a great time! just hope it's not too loose in three weeks time!
Fantastic weight loss. I love the dress. its funny when you see someone regularly you don't notice the inches falling away its only like today when you see them in different/special clothes that it hits you. Perhaps you should wear a name badge to the wedding for the family members who havent seen you in the last 8 months in case they dont recognise you :lol:
When I find a top for the new skirt and scarf I bought I'll see if I can post pre and post photos not that my weight loss is as impressive.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11 Next
151 posts Page 5 of 11