The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

151 posts Page 4 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11 Next
Fantastic Caro, you look amazing! :D
A huge difference, big congratulations! :0)
Amazing. You do look completely different - it's a wonder anyone recognises you.
WOW WOW WOW,

You must feel so much better with yourself! You have inspired me to keep on going. When I feel brave enough I will post some pics (not yet though). Thank you for showing your amazing transformation.

Well done x
Wow! Brilliant - looking fantastic - well done you :>)
Amazing transformation,Congrats!
What a great result. Well done and keep up the good work!
You look fantastic!

:victory:
You look fantastic! Just the inspiration I need today as I find I'm struggling a bit!
Caroline, you look AMAZING! you go on with your bad self! Love it!
oooh I do love a good 'before' & 'after' pic! You look great and I bet you feel incredible. Takes a long hard slog to stick with something for a whole year but maybe not so hard when you are able to see such great results. Well done!
Really inspiring, thanks for posting. Really hoping I one day get to do a similar post.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11 Next
151 posts Page 4 of 11