The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 80 of 134
Previous 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
16 Jan 2014, 00:50
Madcatlady wrote: Just seen the trailer for "My Baggy Body" - C4 on Monday - frightening!

Yikes @Madcatlady i know! Just seen a trailer too x
16 Jan 2014, 07:16
julianna wrote: The photos are so beautiful @Julieathome!:-) In regards to the colour you choose for your kitchen- maybe condider very very pale grey. I have just yesterday finished painting the whole house. Yay! We looked on line at the Wattyl (a paint brand) and it helps you work out what colour will match with your other colours already present. We needed something to match the woodwork on the doors and window frames which was a dark mission brown. And dark grey slate floor and it came up with ‘ash rose' which is a very pale grey. We we did a sample we werent too sure but now it looks fantastic-so fresh and modern. We got latte/cappuccino cloured curtains assuggested by wattyl and all 3 colurs match perfectly.I really wanted to get away from whites and creams. Not sure if it would suit you but just a thought.:-)
Xxx julianna

@julieathome. These are so beautiful, almost haunting. I wish I could take photo's like that. She has a very distinctive style too. Thanks for posting these. Have I missed your kitchen photo's? I'm behind on this thread!

Evening all to those in the Southern Hemisphere. BBC is reporting on your heatwave here this morning. Thank goodness they have suspended the tennis. Stay cool everyone.
16 Jan 2014, 08:29
Lovely photos!! It is fun choosing new colours as you can express your individuality.
@rawkaren, any news on your visa yet?
16 Jan 2014, 08:36
Aussie weather on our breakfast TV again! Looks as if it might get cooler on Saturday. Really feeling for you all now! :bugeyes: :cool: :wink:
16 Jan 2014, 08:45
Yipppeee @rawkaren and I definitely meeting up later on :victory: :victory: :victory:
16 Jan 2014, 08:46
Debs wrote: Lovely photos!! It is fun choosing new colours as you can express your individuality.
@rawkaren, any news on your visa yet?

Well no news is good news @debs as it means I can see the lovely @silverdarling this afternoon for coffee :lol: :heart: That must mean its coming tomorrow. They did say either Weds/Thurs/Fri, so looks like it will be Friday. Hope so as I can't get on the plane on Sunday without my passport :bugeyes:
16 Jan 2014, 08:48
Would happily trade the heat to come out for a coffee with you both!!
16 Jan 2014, 08:51
Aww @Debs wish that could be true - though you might think twice if you were in this typical dank and drizzly UK weather. Missing you already!! :wink:
16 Jan 2014, 09:06
Nope, will take cold and drizzly today!!!!!
16 Jan 2014, 09:10
Hello everyone !

Don't had the time to read anything yet, will do just after but I need your advice

I have to change my phone, this one is dead, defenitly, was a bit better yesterday but, since last night, it's unuseable

So I found 2 and need a bit of push to know which one to take. Both are from S@msung, both have tactile screen but one is 55 € and the other one is 68 €. I don't change my phone often (this one is 2.5 years old) so is it "right" to buy the best one of the 2 ?
16 Jan 2014, 09:14
Julieathome wrote: @Manderley most phones these days do everything you want. It's getting to be very hard to find a phone that is just a phone. Its a shame you don't live in the UK anymore. There is a fantastic company that buys and sells electronics, DVD's and games for a reasonable price (well you don't feel as if you have been ripped off too much anyway) and then sells them on again. Its called CEX . Its where hubby and youngest got their phones from, for about 25% of the new retail price. That's given me an idea for a birthday present for my eldest, a decent secondhand phone.

I am waiting, with bated breathe, for the penny to drop in the 'Getting to know you thread. I have had no comments about my hobby yet. I guess most people are just scanning and assume that they misread when they see the words wooden dildo's.

I saw it dear. And I use them regularly at school for sex ed lessons. We had to have 66 made. And the colour is coming on nicely from the lubricant in the condoms. :grin:
16 Jan 2014, 09:19
... Maybe there is a business opportunity for Julie there, Caroline! Supplying schools with equipment to aid Sex Education! :victory:
I hate meeces to pieces!
16 Jan 2014, 09:46
Ugh! I was zonked out on the sofa waiting for Eggheads to come on when I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. A wee mousie dropped from the bottom of the gas furnace. As soon as it hit the floor it did a quick reverse and headed back up the heater. I hope he smelled cat and decided this wasn't the place for him! Anyway this happened three or four years ago at the same time of year. I think they're trying to get out of the heat and who can blame them. Anyway, last time I used some ply to block up the heater so I have done that again. Looks horrible but I'll be leaving it there til the Autumn. Mind you, the cat was on my knee at the time but no doubt had her eyes shut!
I really hate mice. I hate their quick movements and their little handies. My blood runs cold at the sight of them. If there is one in the house somewhere I hope my Beth gets him!
16 Jan 2014, 10:27
I know you'll think me weird @Chook but I love mice. Indeed, I love all creatures (though wary of spiders, although that'll probably make you laugh. "Soiders? Call those spiders?!"). Anyway, last year we kept finding tiny little droppings in the kitchen cupboards and a couple of times spotted a weeny little body flying under cover. We ended up putting out "friendly" traps and finally caught the little fella. I phoned up an animal charity for advice (as I said, I love animals!) and they advised to release it in a wooded area not too far from here. Well I took him to our local woods, complete with some cheese and extra food and then released him in an idyllic setting. I often like to think he has made lots of friends and a new family and will live happily ever after!

@Silverdarling and @Rawkaren hope you have a lovely chinwag over coffee today. I'll be with you if only in spirit :heart:

Bean :sleepy:
16 Jan 2014, 10:39
@Chook, I'm with you on the mice, have a real phobia about them since one ran across my feet when I was about 3. Every time I go in our garage I have to take a garden broom in my hand as I saw a field mouse in there last winter and it scared the living daylights out of me! :oops:
Spiders hold no fear for me but my adult son gets the vacuum cleaner out to suck them up! :shock:
Previous 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 80 of 134