The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 100 of 134
Previous 1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
22 Jan 2014, 09:25
I checked out your Hot Chocolate flakes Penny when you posted them yesterday, they look gorgeous but the pack says 260 cals a mug!

Whilst looking for it I came across Sweet Freedom Chocolate Shot, has anyone tried this?
22 Jan 2014, 09:53
Yes, made up with semi skimmed milk, @SianS.
Per 30g (what they allow per 200ml milk) it's 35cals, 3g carbs. 200mls skimmed milk is 69cals, 10g carbs. Both checked on MFP and labels. It's a bit different to the semi skimmed milk estimate!
104 against 260.
If there's something I've missed, do tell me, as I'm going to have some today, too!
22 Jan 2014, 10:01
Penny that sounds much better. I only looked online and they only quoted the semi skimmed milk version (I could have looked up the milk content and subtracted it...doh!)
22 Jan 2014, 10:13
@pennyforthemOh er, they sound amazing but I'm in Oz so posting could be a bit expensive, but thank you for thinking of me :heart: . You can chock is close to my heart (and stomach :lol: ).

Just watching tennis, not going well for Murray :cry:
So what are you producing tomorrow pen?.?
22 Jan 2014, 10:33
Debs, orders for Sticky spicy carrot, Kashmiri garlic, chilli jam, Caramelised red onion, which need to be made. I have the rest in stock.
Next week, it'll be a whole lot more! Just working on production plan! I also need to decide if I'm putting anything in for the Great Taste awards this year.
22 Jan 2014, 10:41
Oh wow, how lovely! I am a huge fan of caramelised red onion, we make a very nice tart of that and gruyere! And anything garlicky works for me. I must tell my foodie friends to look out for it, do you sell anything near Cheltenham?
22 Jan 2014, 10:50
No, Debs, 'cos I'm just a micro producer, I stick to N Wales. But I can/do post to any UK address.
22 Jan 2014, 10:56
A second decent nights sleep again.I am sat watching the birds lining up on my fence ready to take their turn on the bird feeder. Nothing exotic, just sparrows and tits so far. I would love to entice some chaffinches but even the niger seed didn't draw them to my garden. A few more weeks and the long tail tits should arrive too. I love those little bundles of energy.

I got stuck into the Bulgarian again last night and can now name most of the alphabet, though I need to hunt you tube for some alphabet rhymes to help the sounds stick in my mind. Its very disconcerting when the word your English mind reads as wanka is actually 'hat' and pronounced shapka.

@Pennyforthem what do you charge for your caramelised onion? I adore that stuff, but can never get the balance right in my own tries.
22 Jan 2014, 10:57
@pennyforthem forgive me if you have been asked this before and replied, but, do you have a website that I could visit please? Your things sound wonderful and I love supporting small, personalised businesses,

Ballerina x :heart:

P.S. Not sure if that would be breaking the forum rules re advertising so feel free to PM xx
22 Jan 2014, 11:02
Hi@PennyForthem no not asleep but perhaps an afternoon nap nodding off to the Archers and a play on the radio
@Julieathome Glad to hear youve had some sleeps
I have a theory that Insomniac Tent folk share out zeds and take turns at nights sleeps x
22 Jan 2014, 11:18
I was nearly there last night, @candicemarie but fell asleep just after midnight! I'm probably taking more than my fair share of your zeds... here, have mine tonight xx
22 Jan 2014, 11:20
I second beanarina and would like the website too!
22 Jan 2014, 11:22
Debs wrote: I second beanarina and would like the website too!

:lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol:

And another thing, why are you not asleep? :shock: :grin: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Bananarilla x :victory:
22 Jan 2014, 11:23
Could be Candice, could be. I am just doing the enforced 'I'm going to bed, if you want I can undress you down here and give you your dressing gown (not very comfortable as the heating goes off at 11pm) or you can come to bed'. Bed seems to be working at the moment.
I'm off for my delayed shower, then I'm rubbing on some anti-inflammatory as my shoulder muscles are very sore from the increased weights yesterday. Then, I don't know what I'm doing. I will see how the day pans out. Its Adams day to do the housework, but he's got a cold and is staying in his room so he doesn't infect the rest of us, thereby getting out of doing his chores for the day. Sneaky. So I will probably be doing the housework today.

Oooh. Bouncy news, I'm back at pre-Christmas weight. Yippee!
22 Jan 2014, 11:25
Thank you - yes, I don't want to use this forum for advertising. Happy to PM you Ballerina - just got things to attend to, then will do so.
Previous 1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 100 of 134