The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 102 of 134
Previous 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
22 Jan 2014, 12:22
Quick everyone! Get out the party poppers!

Tee hee!

Mischievous Bean :razz:
22 Jan 2014, 12:26
Oh look at the dawg now!! Hope you can see him. Its Muttley!!

Sad Bean :confused:
22 Jan 2014, 12:31
Guzzle fruzzle, ratbag, ratbag!
22 Jan 2014, 12:32
Love the new avatar beans,

Ballerina x :heart:
22 Jan 2014, 12:42
Teee hhheehhhheee. Muttley! He won't spill the beans!
22 Jan 2014, 13:07
LOve the atavar Bean. Thought it was Mutley and got confused when you said it was the dog from Despicable Me. DOg? don't remember one in Despicable Me (which I adore ) but, there is Doug in Up- love him too and have a bag with him on it. SO I can take the Doug for a walk (it works the way I speak ;))
This thread moves so quickly!
22 Jan 2014, 13:15
Gawd, this forum eats your day away. Its a good job I had already forgiven myself for being a lazy slob today or I might be fretting about 'wasting' my life away. I am off for my very delayed shower. Catch you all later.
22 Jan 2014, 13:46
Morning fasters. Gawd, I'm missing out on so much here. As soon as I'm in my routine, I will be back! Just popped into say hi and hope you are all well. I have to go into the office this morning, so hopefully will catch up soon. @nursebean Loving your avatar! :heart: Did I see @minigill hit her goal? :victory: :victory: :victory:
22 Jan 2014, 13:56
Muttley! Fab! X
Hi@rawkaren hope all hunky dory with you x
22 Jan 2014, 14:04
Hi @candicemarie. Well so far thx. Expect a longer update later this week. Lots of funny stories :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
22 Jan 2014, 14:06
@rawkaren you're up early! How's the time lag?
22 Jan 2014, 14:07
Will keep an eye out for bloggies x
22 Jan 2014, 14:50
Hi @Pennyforthem 8 hours behind you. Not got around to changing my settings yet on the forum. Waking up early, but no bad thing as they all seem to get started early here. I think mostly so they can have more hours working with the east coast time zone too.
22 Jan 2014, 15:19
Good to hear from you rawkaren, I won't tag as you probably get too many messages as it is.

Just seen on Facebook.

Why is English so much FUN?

" All the faith he had had had had no effect on the outcome of his life"

Because that sentence makes perfect sense.
22 Jan 2014, 15:55
Julie? Are you ok?!!

Nice to see you back Karen, even if you are million miles and a different time zone away! Hope it's all going well..and the sun is shining :-)

Bean :smile:
Previous 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 102 of 134