The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 97 of 134
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
21 Jan 2014, 11:30
I like to think my fat tum is now a HASBEAN :lol: it used to be a BROADBEAN :lol: might go back to bed now!!! :oops:

Ballerina x :heart:
21 Jan 2014, 11:32
So your fat has BEAN and gorn :razz:
21 Jan 2014, 11:34
Debs wrote: So your fat has BEAN and gorn :razz:

Oooo, yep and now I feed it BUTTERBEANS, really must grow up and stop this nonsense :shock:

Beany Ballerina x :heart:
21 Jan 2014, 11:37
Why??!
Debbean
21 Jan 2014, 11:39
Yes @Ballerina back to bed you go and @Debs I guess it's nearly bedtime isn't it?

You failed to mention the humble baked bean didn't you? And what about jumping beans? Or in Callyanna's case a chili bean...oh I give up

TiredBean :bugeyes:
21 Jan 2014, 11:42
Ah poor bean! Bed in an hour so and dreaming of brekkie, a lovely, cheesy scrambled eggs. In the microwave, but still.......plenty of time for time for more bean based humour!!!
21 Jan 2014, 11:45
Perhaps 5:2 should be re-named the 'BEANPOLE diet' as that is almost what we are all striving toward whilst wearing our beany hats, having a bean feast of been sprouts in the local beanery......OK, that's it, I'm off before the white coats arrive and I have to climb a bean tree to avoid capture :shock:

Overly beany ballerina x :heart:
21 Jan 2014, 11:51
Sorry, I capitulate gracefully in the face of such a fine onslaught of bean based stream of consciousness. You win beanarilla!
21 Jan 2014, 12:12
Debs wrote: You win beanarilla!

Beanarilla,,,,,,,,,,,oh, I just love it, beanarilla, ,,,,,,,,shall laugh all day now, thanks for that Debs and have a good sleep, nite nite........hee, hee.....beanarilla :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beanarilla x :heart: ha ha ha :cool:
21 Jan 2014, 12:23
Ha ha you lot are fantastic.
Sorry to break the bean chain, but.....

WOO HOO
Just back from my first jazzercise class since my op.
Happy, happy happy.
That's all. 6k steps sweat, core, abs, legs, arms, happy. :victory:
Getting back to normal. C'mon weight get lost.
21 Jan 2014, 12:48
Afternoon all, I thought that I would try a bit of exercise this morning, but my left leg cramping wouldn't ease so I've stopped that. I think I have a touch of sciatica starting again. I will have a look at the yoga poses for sciatica and see if any of them will help.
I phoned my doctor yesterday and he wants to see me today, he is thinking that a letter may hurry things up, but he is also making sure that he keeps a timeline of my symptoms. I will also talk to him about reducing my painkillers. Apart from the muscle cramps, my day to day pain seems to have eased. I think its the gym work, the muscles are getting stronger so are more able to support my neck so there's less pain. It won't stop the deterioration but if I can come off some of the painkillers I would feel less 'stoned' and brain feeble all the time. That is as long as I haven't got sciatica of course. Ooh! I just remembered, I have anti-inflammatory gel, that should sort out my calf muscle.

Now the rest of the day is heading off to my shed in about 10 minutes. A quick shower before I head off to the doctors for 5pm, then the gym for 6pm. Then, I am going to be really strict with myself and get in a solid hour of my Bulgarian. I have had to go back to the beginning because I had forgotten most of it.

Right off to give hubby a cheap thrill and do some yoga poses in front of him.
21 Jan 2014, 12:55
Dare I ask what your Bulgarian is?!

All this exercise is making me spin! You know, I think yoga is the best exercise for back problems...as long as you take it easy:)

And now I must away for my Bean assessment...oh boy!

Bean :dazed:
21 Jan 2014, 13:03
Let's hope you're a jumping (for joy) bean later on x
21 Jan 2014, 13:04
I'm using this course with the book and CD. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Bulgar ... +Bulgarian

Its a bit harder than say learning Portuguese because the written language is different too. If nothing else I need to be able to read and pronounce the road signs so we know where we are going this year, as its a driving holiday.

Heaps of good vibes Bean. Take a pen and paper and write down everything and don't let them hurry you. Having your benefits stopped because a lazy assessor isn't doing their job properly isn't right. Jot down exactly when the assessment started, and when it finishes as well. Some assessments have been known to only be 12 minutes long when they are supposed to be about 45 minutes.
21 Jan 2014, 16:43
Julieathome wrote: Evening all. I have an attic that is strating to become crammed with 'stuff'. A lot of it is empty electrical goods boxes, 'just in case' they need sending back, or we move house again (or sell the item), as its so much easier to pack a flat screen TV for example, in its original box than bunging it on the back seat of the car.
I also am hoarding stuff for the kids, 'just in case', another example, a 6 man tent with enough sleeping bags and air beds to do everyone in it. My kids aren't going to go camping, or if they did they wouldn't need a 6 man tent to do it in. But I'm loathe to throw the tent out. I may need it someday when I decide to get some respite on the top of Snowdon or somewhere remote and nee a 3 bedroomed tent for all my necessary luxuries. Also, what am I going to do with the Encylopeadia Britannica collection? @Cariotes you may be interested in the medical ones.

@Julieathome Sorry, missed this .....yes I'll take them thanks.
I too have a loft fit to bust, it has my wedding dress in a duvet cover hanging in there too. Empty boxes a plenty and about 6 PCs of various ages, soon to be antiques.

Anyway, the hubs went up there last weekend to replace the ensuite extractor fan with one which has a steam/humidity detector, so it comes on only when needed and not left on all blooming day by the kids, :grin:
I was in our bedroom putting new pillow casses on our bed and he fell through the ceiling.
Luckily only in the corner, so he's nailed it back up for now, let's see how long it stays like that.

So I laughed then panicked, I shouted up, "you've just fallen through the ceiling".

"Mmmmmm, yes I know" came the muffled reply.
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 97 of 134