The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 101 of 134
Previous 1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
22 Jan 2014, 11:30
And me please!!
Why ballistarina? Trying to get rid of me already? :grin:

It's 7.30pm and I'm fiddling on here under the guise of watching tennis. You've got about another hour and a half of my warped humour!!
22 Jan 2014, 11:31
So pleased for you Julie and as a mark of celebration I am now a bouncing bean...in your honour!!

How did Andy do @Debs or are you asleep now? Incidentally, what IS the time difference?

Bean :sleepy:
22 Jan 2014, 11:32
Debs wrote: And me please!!
Why ballistarina? Trying to get rid of me already? :grin:

It's 7.30pm and I'm fiddling on here under the guise of watching tennis. You've got about another hour and a half of my warped humour!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: NO, NO, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
22 Jan 2014, 11:37
He he! It is 8 hours ahead here in WA, 11 if I was in Tas.
Beanie, Andy made a fantastic come back to take the third set in a tie break after going down two sets. They are both struggling a bit in the middle of the game, but going with serve in the fourth. Andy looking tired though. Hope it isn't too late a finish as I need to get up at 4.34am to do my HIT before work!
22 Jan 2014, 11:44
Ooh doesn't sound good for Andy @Debs

4:30?! But that's the middle of the night?! Do you get up at that time EVERY day? Most impressed that you do HIT then, though...well done!

Bean :shock:
22 Jan 2014, 11:48
No break yet, bouncing bean, so everything to play for!!

And yes, I get up at that time most mornings and exercise before work as it's only a tiny gym and it's the only time it's reasonably free. After work it is full of overgrown boofheads posing and groaning and grunting and forgetting to exercise their little chicken legs at the expense of their manly chests :?: :confused:
22 Jan 2014, 11:52
overgrown boofheads posing and groaning and grunting and forgetting to exercise their little chicken legs at the expense of their manly chests

So you get this too? I did wonder if it was just my gym. All the lads seem to do is their chest and shoulder muscles. I actually leg press as much as they do.

Some of them do the circuit training too. Its an evil circuit and my fitness level is nowhere near ready for it, so maybe that compensates. Or the squats help with their legs, not many of those though.
22 Jan 2014, 11:56
Oh yes, julieathome, occupational hazard of going to the gym I'm afraid!! One of the blokes told me a little while ago that the girls like to hear all the grunting :bugeyes: . After I picked myself off the floor laughing, my reply wasn't fit for family viewing :lol: . One of the disadvantages of being on a mine site, language like a navvy I'm afraid!!
22 Jan 2014, 11:58
Oh dear @nursebean, Murray is a has-bean. Just lost in four sets, so I don't have to stay up late :sleepy:
22 Jan 2014, 12:04
Oh nooooooooo! (sorry, just a bit disappointed!)

Boofheads?!! I love it :lol: :lol:

Bean :doh:
22 Jan 2014, 12:09
Who are your new little friends? They look like hairy beans!
22 Jan 2014, 12:12
they were jelly beans (because my legs were jelly yesterday) but they've gone...and the Despicable Me dog has taken their place (couldn't resist!)

Bean :lol:
22 Jan 2014, 12:16
I can't see the new avatar @nursebean
22 Jan 2014, 12:16
No, doggie, Bean.. what have you done with him, then. *Demands to know* Don't tell me he's a has-bean dawg-gone doggie.
22 Jan 2014, 12:17
Right, old episode of QI and bed for me. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
Previous 1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 101 of 134