Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 104 of 134
Previous 1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
22 Jan 2014, 20:14
Loving the avatar, Beano!
22 Jan 2014, 20:25
Silverdarling wrote: Loving the avatar, Beano!

Yes, DANDY, isn't it? :grin: :wink: :razz:
22 Jan 2014, 20:48
Why thank you Silverdarling and Callyanna. I aim to please

Bean :cool:
22 Jan 2014, 20:51
Never mind AB its a start and you can work up to more steps!x
22 Jan 2014, 20:55
I hate my instructor. He's got me on the cross trainer, I hate those machines. That plus the heavier weights etc. Today's session was 'sweaty' to say the least. Apart from that I've not done anything exceptional today.
22 Jan 2014, 21:40
Oh Noooo! My neighbor has just given me a BIG tub of posh hazelnut chocolates, Think of Ferraro Roche but in a posher tub as a thank you for helping her out a couple of days ago.

Now I have even more treats to eat. I've had 3, but the rest are going in the store room where I can only pinch one if I go in there.
22 Jan 2014, 22:06
Well @Julieathome sounds as though deserve them...and besides, you needed SOMETHING to eat on "feast days". Enjoy :-)

Bean :heart:
22 Jan 2014, 23:19
Julieathome wrote: Oh Noooo! My neighbor has just given me a BIG tub of posh hazelnut chocolates, Think of Ferraro Roche but in a posher tub as a thank you for helping her out a couple of days ago.

Now I have even more treats to eat. I've had 3, but the rest are going in the store room where I can only pinch one if I go in there.

Hey @Julieathome
Keep hold of those Ferrero Rocher lookylikey chox for next time you go to the Ambassador's Reception! :grin:
22 Jan 2014, 23:45
Night folks as the curtain falls on another 5:2 day ( well in the uk anyways!)
Jolly good sleep to be had by all i hope
Failing that,seeya in the Tent xxxxxxxxx
image.jpg
Schleep sweet! X
23 Jan 2014, 00:13
I don't think breaking my fast with 200+ grams of 'exotic bean mix' from Asda was a good idea. I have had a mega, post fast clear out of epic proportions tonight. Its either that or I've got a stomach bug. Between bouts I looked to be 20 months pregnant I was so bloated. But its all gone now, I hope. I'm weighing myself again tomorrow to see if its done anything to my weight.
23 Jan 2014, 00:20
Ouch, I get that bloated feeling, not nice!! Shouldn't you be in bed?!
23 Jan 2014, 00:34
Not yet, hubby hasn't had his tabs. Thanks for the reminder, I will force them down his neck post haste.
23 Jan 2014, 06:21
@nursebean, love your avatar :like:
His name in French is "Diabolo" from "Diabolo et Satanas" from "the mad drivers". Loved to watch it when I was a kid :grin:

@rawkaren, lovely to "see" you :heart:
@Candicemarie Lucky you..... Hotel California is one of my favorite song since always..... :cool:

Morning everyone !!!!

Last night was soooooo great... I have now a lovely underbust corset that just gives me a body I love for the first time in....ever, even if it makes my boobs look bigger :shock: . It's surprisingly easy to wear and damn my waist is tiny now ! :grin:

I am hungry.... Going for some yummy peanut butter on toast :eat:
23 Jan 2014, 07:41
Wow, well done you!! I bet you look fabulous in it!
Don't mention peanut butter on a fast day please! I bought myself a jar of Mayver's all natural peanut and cacao spread yesterday and it is leering at me, but I shall be strong til tomorrow!
23 Jan 2014, 08:40
Good morning everyone! Looking forward to the day ahead are we? As for me, sad thing that I am, I am rather looking forward to cauliflower cheese at lunch time (well it IS feast day!)

Bean :starving:
Previous 1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 104 of 134