The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 111 of 134
Previous 1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
23 Jan 2014, 23:50
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh talking about feed days and peanut butter. The whole family, including my daughter (traitor ) think I am totally disgusting to eat peanut butter. Especially when I sit watching a film with them all and lick it off the spoon a bit at a time. As hubby says, if it was anything else he would be pleasantly distracted from the film, but not when its peanut butter.
23 Jan 2014, 23:56
Oh hello, peanut butter again. Second love of my life after hubby of course :heart:
The jar is beckoning; can I last until morning tea two hours away????? :frown:
23 Jan 2014, 23:59
On the subject of farts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLP4QkflB-o
24 Jan 2014, 00:04
Ive been sitting at work, on my day off, for 2 hours waiting for someone to come and do a fire inspection. He should have been here two hours ago. What a waste of a day. Well at least I can catch up with some of this forum.
24 Jan 2014, 00:07
Well that's true wino, so much more fun!!!
24 Jan 2014, 00:15
Debs wrote: Oh hello, peanut butter again. Second love of my life after hubby of course :heart:
The jar is beckoning; can I last until morning tea two hours away????? :frown:

I have always been under the impression - falsely, it seems - that only Americans like peanut butter, and that others in the English-speaking world just eat vegemite and marmite and similar vile substances.

I'm clearly not very well educated culinarily (sp?), because I was also surprised that you all were having cranberry sauce for Christmas dinner.
24 Jan 2014, 00:19
Oh no, I thank the Americans heartily for peanut butter!!! Not sure about peanut butter and jelly (jam) though!! Hubby loves peanut butter and marmite sandwiches, I'm a fan of peanut butter and banana. Or just eating it straight out of the jar and cutting out the middle man :wink:
24 Jan 2014, 00:21
And I'm suggestively stroking my Progress Tracker in hopes that it will be kind and allow me to have a 1/2 pound downturn showing tomorrow morning. Is that so hard? Answer: apparently.
Guess I should stroke the scales instead, that might work better.
24 Jan 2014, 00:27
Yay inspection all done finally but now Im craving peanut butter!!
24 Jan 2014, 00:28
Or stand on one leg? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry, fast day wino??
24 Jan 2014, 00:57
No Debs not a fast day so I can eat it if I want too :smile:
24 Jan 2014, 01:06
Yay, me too!! Just made up a coconut milk pudding, with chia seed, vanilla extract and raspberries. mmmmmmm!
Getting any rain over there?
24 Jan 2014, 04:32
Peanut butter.......yuck, marmite.......yuck, vegemite..........yuck.........sorry folks but yuck, yuck, yuck! Phew, feel better for that might have a wee bit of cheese now :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
24 Jan 2014, 04:38
Decades ago I all but lived on chunky peanut butter and cucumber sandwiches. Wouldn't thank you for one now though. Funny how tastes change with the years innit :0)
24 Jan 2014, 05:11
@silverdarling. You need a big screen for your work and as you don't need to be mobile, go for an iMac. It's easier on the eye to read copy.
@julieathome is right to think of an accounting package. As you know I used to work for Sage, but I think it's going to be overkill for what you need. Check out Xero, Kashflow and Quickbooks.
@ballerina didn't realise you had a handbag fetish. I suffer from the same complaint. I need advice on what to buy next as I only bought one of my bags with me.
@betsysgr8 what do they put through the aircon at the Eagles concert? You sound high? Exactly the same thing happened to my friend. I went to her house at 11am and she was still in her dressing gown!
@Sue.q. Waving and saying hi. Stop messing about with your yo yoing and get some decent fasts under your belt. WET FISH :shock: :shock: :shock: Still loving your avatar :heart:
Previous 1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 111 of 134