The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 113 of 134
Previous 1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
24 Jan 2014, 09:47
Oh, Manderley, hope you start to feel better soon. :victory:

Has anyone heard from Miffy recently? I miss her witty, dry comments and she does not seem to have been here this year yet..... :frown: :frown: :frown:

Ballerina x :heart:
24 Jan 2014, 09:58
Ballerina wrote: Peanut butter.......yuck, marmite.......yuck, vegemite..........yuck.........sorry folks but yuck, yuck, yuck! Phew, feel better for that might have a wee bit of cheese now :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:

:shock: Well I'm with @ballerina On this subject
all yukkkk to me also can't even stand the smell of any of them including the blue cheese yuukkkk :shock:

Makes me wonder how I managed to get this size with all my foodie hates. :shock:
24 Jan 2014, 10:00
The grossest thing I ever ate for breakfast was in the States (sorry, guys)
A bread roll (it had a proper name) with... bacon, peanut butter, jelly (jam) and... banana! I was younger then and ate it. The second grossest thing was grits. Actually, no, that was the worst!

I once had breakfast in America... just breakfast. I was staying with family in Osoyoos, Canada and they decided to go over the border, 'cos they could. For me and young son, it involved visas, payments, passports... it was a VERY expensive breakfast and I kept the menu for posterity!
24 Jan 2014, 10:03
No @Ballerina not technically coz youve been foolin round with the peanut butter...been past first base with it Tut Tut,naughty naughty! X
@PennyForthem yes that would be nice..i have my seniors rail card now..30 % off..thats when i remember to take it with me..do you remember how i realised on train to London i had forgotten it! Had to play the dotty old lady part when inspector came round..
@Manderley hope you soon back to your old self and dont forget the blog you promised me! ( when you feel up to it that is.corset sounds fab! X
@Sue.Q me too..too many yucky things... X
24 Jan 2014, 10:10
Let me know when you're up to it, Candice. If you can catch the train to Hooton, it doesn't involve a change of trains for you!
24 Jan 2014, 10:15
I can still smell marmite even if the last I did was 18 years ago, that's how grossed out I was at that time

Eating fatty delicatessen in Germany first thing in the morning with a cup of hot cocoa was another terrible breakfast

@CandiceMarieDidn't forget the blog post, in fact I am trying to find some pics to add from that time (can we add pics in a blog post BTW ?

I guess the weather with all that rain and cold is for something in my mood.... Don't worry, as said Schwarzy, Arnold, not the Col H. Norman : "I'll be back ! :cool: :grin:

About the corset, it's THE big surprise, how much I love it, how it is comfortable. It makes your stomach flat, the hourglass shape is really beautiful and your boobs look great, a bit too great actually :rotfl:
24 Jan 2014, 10:26
Thank you Mands x Yeh you can add pics..with an ipad anyways,not sure about laptop etc..you just go to the upload attachment thing below the writing box and choose pics from yr albums x
24 Jan 2014, 11:02
@Rawkaren Some Sage advise please. I picked up an unopened Sage student edition as the student already had their own business copy. Can I still use it for any business I set up?

@Penyforthem That menu looks scrumptious. The starters has to be the cheesecake tart, or the panacotta, or the meat selection. Followed by a lite bite (I couldn't eat a full meal at lunch, but would manage as much food broken up into lite bites), which would be a serious competition between the ham hock, the goats cheese quiche and the haddock dauphinoise. Pudding, if its ever offered it always has to be Creme Brulee with maybe some room left over for a relaxed nibble of the cheeseboard.

@Manderley I have a corset, not a properly fitted on, but a chinese/ebay knock off. I bought a 6XL and it came to me about a size 18. I may actually fit in it now, if I put an extra long ribbon in it.

Peanut butter, love it obviously, I also love marmite, in fact now you have mentioned it I may have some on toast for breakfast. Its a shame I don't have any seeded bread, it would go down a treat with that. Vegamite, great, just not up to marmite standards. Blue cheese, love it, was introduced through being offered a bit of Dolchellatte, which was creamy heaven. I have also run out of peanut butter!

I was having a brilliant sleep this morning, then the cat started scratching at the bedroom door at 6am (I only got to bed at 1:30, so it was still the middle of the night for me). So I got up to let her in, then went to the loo. Which woke hubby up, also needing the loo. So instead of my usual stagger to the loo, eyes barely open and back to bed to go straight back to sleep. I had to wake up enough to help hubby get up and to go back to bed, which woke me up properly. So we both ended up getting up before 7am. I'm shattered.

Its our shopping day today. I don't think we need too much apart from milk, some fresh veg, peanut butter and plain flour. Plus taking the youngest to the docs to check up on a rash on his neck. The rash was only about the size of 2 50 pence pieces and had been there for a couple of months. He was given an anti fungal cream and now the rash has spread from his jaw line down to his collar bone and from windpipe to earlobe in the space of 2 weeks. Its as if the cream has caused the rash to go into overload. Its also started on the other side of his neck and is on his eyelid too.
24 Jan 2014, 11:21
I fancy the cheesecake starter too, Julie, or the ham hock. Will let you know what I have!
Son's rash sounds nasty; hope it's sorted soon.
24 Jan 2014, 11:46
The first part of the blog post is online.... Will have to had the pics and scans later :wink:
24 Jan 2014, 11:51
Julieathome: could it be shingles? My grandson had it recently, started the same way.
24 Jan 2014, 11:53
@Rawkaren you may be onto something there with the aircon at the concert, it was very fresh, strange, I can't recall ever being at a concert where I didn't get a contact high from all the pot being smoked, not even a whiff and I was near the top of the stadium, should have been in the clouds literally and figurativly! :bugeyes: :shock: :lol:
24 Jan 2014, 11:55
It looks more like Lymes disease (google for rash images, ewww! there are some horrid looking oneson there) as its formed rings on his neck. Two BIG ones, not little pimple ones. Though how he could get lymmes disease I haven't a clue. There are some deer around, but not on a rural village street. I'm puzzled.
24 Jan 2014, 16:45
Julieathome: Oh dear that sounds a bit grim. I hope it clears up soon {{{+}}} hugs to you both.
24 Jan 2014, 16:57
Blimey, you go away for 5 minutes and what happens? Actually what has happened? Peanut butter I guess :)

Just waiting for my first meal of the day...and today it is chicken tikka masala. Can't wait now

Bean :starving:
Previous 1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 113 of 134