The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 112 of 134
Previous 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
24 Jan 2014, 05:12
@silverdarling. You need a big screen for your work and as you don't need to be mobile, go for an iMac. It's easier on the eye to read copy.
@julieathome is right to think of an accounting package. As you know @silverdarling I used to work for Sage, but I think it's going to be overkill for what you need. Check out Xero, Kashflow and Quickbooks.
@ballerina didn't realise you had a handbag fetish. I suffer from the same complaint. I need advice on what to buy next as I only bought one of my bags with me.
@betsysgr8 what do they put through the aircon at the Eagles concert? You sound high? Exactly the same thing happened to my friend. I went to her house at 11am and she was still in her dressing gown!
@Sue.q. Waving and saying hi. Stop messing about with your yo yoing and get some decent fasts under your belt. WET FISH :shock: :shock: :shock: Still loving your avatar :heart:
@lovemyparrot drove past Sprouts today. Sounds like it needs to be on my list :like:
24 Jan 2014, 05:15
Oi! Where's my advice then? And why have you posted twice? And how are you doing old bean?
;0)
24 Jan 2014, 05:23
Howdy@azureblue. Anyone who eats industrial quantities of peanut butter does not need my advice, only applause as I love it. I need twitter advice from you! Finding it too fast for an old girl :lol:
24 Jan 2014, 06:32
I bought a peanut and cacao spread. Nice on toast with quince jam.
Just waiting for hubby to get home then it's wineoclock time. I love Friday afternoons.
24 Jan 2014, 07:29
Damn, I wouldn't know if it was or not!! A nice glass of cheeky White would go down very well in front of the tennis!
24 Jan 2014, 08:08
Peanut butter virgin here :shock: :wink: - must try some after all this! :razz:
24 Jan 2014, 08:41
Hurrumph, I go away to get some sleep and find you've all had a party without me

:cry: :cry:

@julieathome I thought of that one, but as it's not connected to t'internet, it didn't get the email which contained the application form!! Like @silverdarling we need to think about a new one, just the 'gubbins', as we have monitor etc. Hubs wants an Apple, as his opinion of Windows is unprintable!

Another half pound gone this morning - 10 8 (and a half) on both sets of scales!! One and a half to my (revised) target! :grin:

Going here for lunch today - what shall I choose?
http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/glasfryn/menu/
24 Jan 2014, 08:52
Well done Penns xx
Wow thats quite a menu isnt it! I like the "While You wait "touch..very nice.
I have quite plain food tastes so it wd be a bit wasted on me ... prob go for the steak as i crave it all the time these days...steak n chips or maybe the halloumi salad
As for the desserts, a bite out of each one please..they are all yummy and imposs to choose..if you and Hubz are having desserts,get two different ones and share
Bring a doggy bag back for us!
I' m going to the cinema this morning! Odd but a nice change to go A.M.
Going to see new Coen Bros film xx
24 Jan 2014, 08:59
We can go there, when you're up to it, Candice. Catch the train to my local station, I can pick you up, ferry you to lunch and pop you back on the train again.
Something to aim for, eh?
24 Jan 2014, 09:13
Er @Silverdarling ? you've NEVER had peanut butter?! What in the blue blazes...

@Candicemarie wow! Morning cinema! Haven't done that since I saw a double bill of Predator with my brother. It didn't finish until 2 or 3 or some ridiculous time. Was fun, though! Anyway, Cohen Bros are usually pretty good so hope you enjoy it. I look forward to an I depth review when you return!!

I'm getting quite green now @Pennyforthem I can't get my scales to say 11:10 no matter what I do. I'm stuck on 11 or 12...doh! As today is a fast day for me, I'm expecting great things tomorrow!

Good morning everyone by the way!

Bean :dazed:
24 Jan 2014, 09:34
I have never had peanut butter either BeanyBonce! X
24 Jan 2014, 09:37
Hehe! Me and SD are peanut butter virgins! :0) x
24 Jan 2014, 09:39
I have only ever sniffed and had a VERY tiny taste but us was as gross as I imagined, yuck, yuck, yuck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
24 Jan 2014, 09:41
CandiceMarie wrote: Hehe! Me and SD are peanut butter virgins! :0) x

So I guess that means that I am technically NOT a virgin then? :shock: :cry:

Ballerina x :heart:
24 Jan 2014, 09:44
@Manderley. What are you up to? Not seen many posts from you but then again I'm speed reading......

@rawkarenDidn't find the energy this week, nothing big, all my positive self will be back to normal in a flash. I am a cave woman, when I feel blue, I shut down just to charge my batteries. Hope to be connected at the same time as you later :wink:

Good day everyone !!!

Woaw, had 10 pages to read on this thread alone.....
I feel like crap this morning due to a sugar rush/craving/binge last night. A bit strange as it never happened before but ate 1/2 chocolate brownie after dinner. I knew it was really bad but didn't care and this morning I fell like I would spend the day in the loos sitting on the floor, my head near the toilet so today will be a fast day with lemon juice hot and cold to clean all that

Still loving the corset and beginning to be really at putting it on alone :grin:
Previous 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 112 of 134