2005 posts Page 4 of 134
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
17 Dec 2013, 20:30
Yep, that worked @Doodle

:lol:
17 Dec 2013, 20:43
Evenin' all! Well grandson did his speaking bit in the nativity really well, so two down, one to go tomorrow morning.
My face is defaced with red cold sores round my nose, so stylish, and my filling fell out with part of my tooth. Luckily the dentist can see me on Thursday afternoon. Hope it's not one of those rubbish temporary filling jobs :0(
So sorry you have the cold Carorees, hope you beat it nice and quick, tomorrow will be my fifth day of it.
OH has just brought me a hot toddy, hurrah and cheers! :0)
17 Dec 2013, 21:48
Oh gawd!

Brought a turkey today. Nothing glorious, nothing organic, nothing hand fed by fair maidens, nothing that lived in a single bedroom apartment with en suite, just a bog standard run of the mill frozen turkey.

Bloody thing wouldnt fit in my freezer. There was a bit of a stand off and I even contemplated hacking its leg off! I had to get my snow gloves on in the end as I nearly ended up with frost bite as I wrestled it in.
I daren't open my freezer now incase it jumps out and breaks my foot. Mind you it's wedged in soooo tightly it just may never come out again.

I am fast losing my Christmas spirit!
17 Dec 2013, 22:01
I've had this bloody cold for 10 days now and I'm bored with it. Missed 3 gigs because I couldn't sing. And it's going to be 40 deg C tomorrow. There's something just not right about having a cold in boiling temperatures.
17 Dec 2013, 22:04
Poor chook that's rotten luck {{{+}}}
17 Dec 2013, 22:25
Chook wrote: I've had this bloody cold for 10 days now and I'm bored with it. Missed 3 gigs because I couldn't sing. And it's going to be 40 deg C tomorrow. There's something just not right about having a cold in boiling temperatures.

This typical Melbourne weather is doing us all in I think. 40 tomorrow but 21 on the weekend. No wonder you're sick :(

Normally I'd say rug up but that's the last thing you want to do in 40 degrees!
17 Dec 2013, 22:59
Awe, 40 deg C. That's a bummer.
Fly here and join us in a lovely, gale force, wet, cold storm. I'll put the kettle on for you.
17 Dec 2013, 23:04
Thanks for the sympathy, MelbMandy and Azureblue. I'm going to try to sing this afternoon at a nursing home. I figure I'm past being infectious. Wouldn't want to kill off the oldies! Possibly too much information but now i just have a lot of crap needing to be coughed up/blown out. Tomorrow is the Chrissie service at the local hospital and singing carols round the wards and I'd hate to miss that. It's so much fun, especially in the maternity ward.
17 Dec 2013, 23:54
@Minsmum I'm picturing a poor turkey plotting revenge for being stuck in your freezer and planning to jump out at you, only to be foiled by being wedged tight.

Could make a great Disney movie :P
18 Dec 2013, 05:29
Morning @PennyForthem and All...( or evening)
Been awake all night listening to the World Service..just one of those nights as David Cassidy used to sing...i feel ready for tea and slice of toast..and i literally have one slice of bread left in the kitchen..ho hum thats me sorted then..and a few hours kip would be nice. Kettles on anyways if anyone wants a cuppa x
PS good luck @Chook. Hope you're feeling better @Azureblue and @Minsmum has the turkey managed to escape from the freezer yet? X
18 Dec 2013, 05:32
Me please. I'm up early too. And its a fast day, so make mine a black one. Sorry you can't sleep. I get up at this time everyday as OH gets up at 4.30 every morning to go to work.... :bugeyes:
18 Dec 2013, 05:35
Morning Karen! Tea up! Would offer you a bite of toast if it wasnt a fast day for you.
Have a fabarooney festive fast day x
18 Dec 2013, 05:47
Morning to all ! :smile:

Just went to the station to put OH in his train after a very very short night, less than 3 hours of sleep, and, as I will spend the day baking, it should be interesting :razz:

Let me tell you (again... I know it's getting old) that he missed a big thing last night in Paris to come here instead. And I mean BIG BIG deal, national big deal. Gosh I love this man..... :grin:
18 Dec 2013, 07:04
David Cassidy, CandiceMarie?! David? It was his brother Shaun who hung life size on my bedroom wall, and in my heart and dreams as a little girl. LOL. Da do run run run. Da do run run. :grin:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 4 of 134