Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
18 Dec 2013, 21:15
Merlin do you find yr ipad works more slowly on here
Takes me a wile to type in this box
Quicker for me to type a draft then copy n paste onto here x
18 Dec 2013, 22:22
No I prefer it in some ways as it can spell better than me!
18 Dec 2013, 23:15
Me as got a notepad wiv pen u can drag axross an it make da good speeeling apparently..ot is it a parently? If u can reed th, you id as daft as me.
18 Dec 2013, 23:21
Bin at the juice again PFM?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
18 Dec 2013, 23:26
Of course, SD. What else? Grapefruit tonight.
18 Dec 2013, 23:31
Bleurgghh! What about peach juice? Especially if part of a bellini :wink:
18 Dec 2013, 23:36
Oh, perks up... did you say bellini? Yes please. Send it over..
18 Dec 2013, 23:41
I may have to smuggle one in to the 'do' ... It could be our 'outlier' cocktail :shock: :wink:
19 Dec 2013, 03:13
Sleepless again ho hum...
19 Dec 2013, 05:02
callyanna wrote: Morning earlybirds! Cold and wet here but at least I won't have to de-ice the car before setting off for the charity shop, then straight to the gym for a zumba toning class so that's my day sorted!
@rawkaren, congratulations on the job offer, I'm sure you'll make the right decision whatever you decide to do. Catch you all later! x :razz:

Got my hair done today, and my stylist, who could get an award for repeating herself innumerable times - she's a very excitable person in general - was RAVING about zumba. Then I told her that my nearly 23 year old niece, who will be with us this Christmas, is a certified zumba instructor. Well, then the stylist insisted - multiple times - that we should all go to a zumba class together. So maybe this will happen. Probably not my hubs. Probably not my son. But the females at least.
19 Dec 2013, 06:34
Morning all. Attacked by the cheese monster last night so it looks like I'm fasting today (it was supposed to be yesterday). :cry:
19 Dec 2013, 07:46
rawkaren wrote: Morning all. Attacked by the cheese monster last night so it looks like I'm fasting today (it was supposed to be yesterday). :cry:

Love that Karen - as good as @azureblue 's unavoidable low flying fried egg sandwiches :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had our 'running buffet' at work yesterday - trouble is, I didn't run in the other direction :shock: :shock: :wink:

PS was your cheese from that lovely deli in Hexham??
19 Dec 2013, 08:08
Morning to all, after falling asleep at 8:00PM until 7:00AM this morning here's a happy day of fasting with the soup I was supposed to eat tuesday and that was taken from me from my prince charming :heart:

Had to stop the snow on the site as it slowed firefox down and my pc even stopped altogether because of it. Not to worry though, everything is back to normal now

And I also know a cheese attack yesterday... it must be the season :wink:
19 Dec 2013, 08:12
Do you mean Corbridge, ie The Corbridge Larder? Sadly not. Waitrose Hexham. At least it was nice stuff, goat, sheep etc. I got carried away with the roquefort which was left over from Sunday's do, and then Nairns have just introduced some nice oat thins instead of oatcakes, which went rather well but more calorific and carborific. I think its nerves about this job offer I'm sitting on and the upheaval it's going to create. I don't know what to do, so comfort eating seemed to be a good option at the time but didn't solve the problem as ever.
19 Dec 2013, 08:17
Meant the one in Hexham down from Queen's Hall - very small, with teeny seating area upstairs! But know Corbridge Larder too - often stop for lunch there if working in the area. Also now a branch in Morpeth
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 7 of 134