The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 47 of 134
Previous 1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
03 Jan 2014, 22:30
We had to say goody-bye to our dear little doggie boy 22 year old Harry this morning after having two fits during the night. :heart: :heart: :heart:

He is now up in Doggie heaven sharing the bread with our beloved friendly Magpies!

cheers Maggie :(
03 Jan 2014, 22:32
Minsmum wrote: @rawkaren I may needs some help with who to be, having never watched it. I mean I don't want to end up as the village hoochy mumma !!!

Or some sex crazed mad queen ..... (Cersei Baratheon). Suggestions please from Game of Thrones fans!

I'd go for Danerys Targaryen or Sansa Stark.....
03 Jan 2014, 22:33
Aww, Hugs and commiserations Maggie. It must have been a very sad day for you but I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted him to suffer.
03 Jan 2014, 22:33
Maggiee wrote: We had to say goody-bye to our dear little doggie boy 22 year old Harry this morning after having two fits during the night. :heart: :heart: :heart:

He is now up in Doggie heaven sharing the bread with our beloved friendly Magpies!

Maggiee. I'm so sorry. It's hearbreakng to lose animal family members. :heart: hugs :heart:
03 Jan 2014, 22:37
Maggiee wrote: We had to say goody-bye to our dear little doggie boy 22 year old Harry this morning after having two fits during the night. :heart: :heart: :heart:

So sorry to hear this Maggiee - I still remember losing our family dogs in this way 35 years ago now, within 6 months of each other. It's very hard, so sending you plenty of virtual hugs. :heart:
03 Jan 2014, 22:53

(((hugs))) :heart:
03 Jan 2014, 22:56

Oh, what can anyone say other than I'm so sorry. This is the downside of pets but at 22 years old you obviously gave him a long and happy life. Hugs and then some more hugs on the way

Ballerina x :heart:
03 Jan 2014, 23:03
:heart: Hugs :heart: @Maggiee
03 Jan 2014, 23:07
So sorry to hear your news Maggiee but 22 is an incredable age to reach-you must have given him a brilliant life.
03 Jan 2014, 23:15
So sorry Maggiee x
03 Jan 2014, 23:21

So sorry to hear this. Hugs to you.
04 Jan 2014, 00:25

Oh. My. Goodness Maggiee, it only seems like 5 mins ago I was leaving you a message about your Harry over in the insomniacs tent. 22 yrs wow, what a great age for a doggie. Remember all the good times, cry when you need too. My mate lost her 23 yr old called Marley week before Xmas.
Much love
04 Jan 2014, 01:31

Ahh so sorry to hear this news @Maggiee
Yes he will be in the Happy Hunting Ground now,all his aches and pains forgotten,but he won't forget his loving home he had with you for so many years x
04 Jan 2014, 07:39
Morning all. The UK Daily Fail is showing the success stories from THEIR 2 day diet today in the online version. Sorry I don't know how to post the link on iPad!
04 Jan 2014, 07:45
the last kindness maggiee
hug from me
Previous 1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 47 of 134