The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 48 of 134
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
04 Jan 2014, 08:31
Many thanks for all your hugs and kind wishes everybody, much appreciated.

I just saw on our evening news the terrible floods over in the UK - mainly Sussex and Wales - I hope our 5:2 friends are OK in those areas??

Take care, cheers Maggie xx :smile: :smile:
04 Jan 2014, 08:56
rawkaren wrote: Morning all. The UK Daily Fail is showing the success stories from THEIR 2 day diet today in the online version. Sorry I don't know how to post the link on iPad!

Hi @rawkaren i need to know that too..how to post links on ipads
Or maybe its not poss..several things arent poss on ipads gah! Need to get my lappy fixed
Hope you had good brekky at hotel..i love having brekky in hotels / b n bs..
Its horrid not sleeping away from home tho..at least you can pad round different rooms at home surrounded by your own stuff and,importantly,access to own kitchen and grub x
I ate this mornings breakfast about 3 a m :frown: what to do now? As hungry as ever..
04 Jan 2014, 09:05
rawkaren wrote: Morning all. The UK Daily Fail is showing the success stories from THEIR 2 day diet today in the online version. Sorry I don't know how to post the link on iPad!

Mmm.....yes it was all over the tv yesterday, must go and have a look, just so that I can scoff at it and maybe get a couple of recipes.
04 Jan 2014, 09:10
Hi Carie,i feel horridly smug when i see all the Weight Watcher ads for New Year
But also sad for the peeps who are going to fork out money now in an effort to lose that post christmas weight
04 Jan 2014, 09:49
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... paign=1490

Here is a link, although it looks like most of the info is in their 'free glossy magazine' - that you have to buy the paper for!!

@carieoates@CandiceMarie and @rawkaren - possible to do links from iPad:

:clover: Touch the bit with the URL in in the 'toolbar' till you get suggestions pop up
:clover: Select 'select all' - it will then highlight the whole URL
:clover: Then touch again, and select 'copy'
:clover: Go to where you want the link to go and 'paste'
:like: Bingo!

:grin: :lol: :grin:
04 Jan 2014, 09:54
Thanks SD but i can't get the select/ select all bit to work at the top of the page tho it works on everything else
* shakes head in bafflement *
Xx
04 Jan 2014, 09:54
@Maggiee feel for you and your family. As someone who is contemplating another pup, we know the heartbreak when they came to the end of their long, much loved, lives xx
04 Jan 2014, 10:03
lots of positive thoughts, @Maggie. I had lost several pets and, even as they were of an old age (all around 15), the pain was really strong. The only consolation was they passed in my arms, knowing, I hope, they were loved until the end :heart:

Good day to all,

It's a sunny day, here, for once, even if it's fairly windy. I am going for a 16:8 without looking for it as I didn't have a breakfast and will have the leftovers of yesterday's cauli and cheddar soup, delicious and really filling, by the way.
04 Jan 2014, 10:12
CandiceMarie wrote: Thanks SD but i can't get the select/ select all bit to work at the top of the page tho it works on everything else
* shakes head in bafflement *
Xx

@candicemarie. Just touch the address bar once - and you should get the keyboard pop up. Once you've got the keyboard, touch the address bar again - you should get the 'bubble' and following it, the options ... :clover: :clover:
04 Jan 2014, 10:52
Silverdarling wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... paign=1490
Here is a link, although it looks like most of the info is in their 'free glossy magazine' - that you have to buy the paper for!!

This is Michelle Harvie's two day diet...essentially 2 days very low carb, followed by 5 days of a so called Mediterranean diet. The diet has been discussed here: post44830.html
04 Jan 2014, 11:12
So sorry to here your news Maggie.

Might just pop out to get the Daily Mail - I need some paper for the fire!

How is the weather with everyone today. It feels a bit weird but we have no wind whatsoever nor any sunshine, or rain. Perhaps it is coming our way.
04 Jan 2014, 11:16
Same here WM - it is weird after all the wind over the last week. More to come tho looking at the forecast for tomorrow night :curse:
04 Jan 2014, 11:41
Today I have been fast dieting for one year and weigh 11st 2lbs instead of the 12st 10lbs I was then.
Also I am more awake (slept 10 hours last night - hurrah) and alert, more involved in my life, much better informed on what to do and how to do it on the food and health front.
And have the best forum friends in the world.
Thank you one and all for helping me achieve this.
Onwards and downwards!
:0D
04 Jan 2014, 16:29
I stupidly let my OH persuade me to have an "easy tea" last night - had a kebab from the chippy - not actually too bad as meat is char grilled so not fat but think the chilli sauce they put in it has upset my stomach - still griping now :frown:
04 Jan 2014, 16:58
You said it @Azureblue.best forum friends in the universe x
@madcatlady,hope yr poor tum gets better soon x
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 48 of 134